Prices for extra autographs and photo shoots

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

So you can all work out what you want I thought it would be useful to let you know in advance what the charge will be for extra autographs or photo shoots. They are as follows :

EXTRA AUTOGRAPHS :

John Barrowman - £20

Daniele Favilli - £15

Kai Owen - £10

Sharon Morgan - £10

William Thomas - £10

Mark Lewis Jones - £10

EXTRA PHOTO SHOOTS :

John Barrowman - £25

Danielle Favilli - £15

Kai Owen - £10

Sharon Morgan - £10

William Thomas - £10

Mark Lewis Jones - £10

Thanks,

Mark :D

No chance of any extra guests then?

Where does it say that there won't be?

This is a thread listing the auto/photo prices of the currently announced guests (people have been requesting it). It does not necessarily mean that this is the final guest lineup. After all it is easy enough to add names/prices if any more guests are announced :D

No chance of any extra guests then?

Where does it say that there won't be?

This is a thread listing the auto/photo prices of the currently announced guests (people have been requesting it). It does not necessarily mean that this is the final guest lineup. After all it is easy enough to add names/prices if any more guests are announced :D

Okay I agree but how much are extra Joseph Lidster autos?

Hi everyone,

So you can all work out what you want I thought it would be useful to let you know in advance what the charge will be for extra autographs or photo shoots. They are as follows :

EXTRA AUTOGRAPHS :

John Barrowman - £20

Danielle Favilli - £15

Kai Owen - £10

Sharon Morgan - £10

William Thomas - £10

Mark Lewis Jones - £10

EXTRA PHOTO SHOOTS :

John Barrowman - £25

Danielle Favilli - £15

Kai Owen - £10

Sharon Morgan - £10

William Thomas - £10

Mark Lewis Jones - £10

Thanks,

Mark ;)

wow I can afford all photoshoots (already got JB paid for) Im a happy bunny now :jason: roll on 25th! im getting impatient now lol

Edited by guardianz

Do we know if Joseph Lidster will be doing photoshoots aswell as i'd really like to get a pic with him and he's not on the list.
I can't recall any writers taking part in photo shoot sessions at previous events. It's possible, but I suspect unlikely.

Do we know if Joseph Lidster will be doing photoshoots aswell as i'd really like to get a pic with him and he's not on the list.
I can't recall any writers taking part in photo shoot sessions at previous events. It's possible, but I suspect unlikely.

And I'm assuming there won't be time for any at-table photos taken ourselves? No worries if not, just wondering :)

And I'm assuming there won't be time for any at-table photos taken ourselves? No worries if not, just wondering :)

I don't think they ever allow at table photos at these events, at least at none of The Hubs I've been to anyway. It would have to be a really quiet one for that to happen I think.

As scoop1107 has mentioned photos at the signing desks is not permitted. In fact no photography/videoing in the signing area is allowed.

I will enquire as to what options (if any) are available for guests that do not take part in photo shoots.

Are there any limits on how many extra autos we can have for JB?

I've just been looking through my photos, and I have a few that still need JBs auto.

I know last at Hub 1 we had time constraints, so I'm guessing we have here too?

Thanks,

Maxine

I haven't seen any restrictions mentioned yet but I suspect that there may well be. I will enquire.

Under normal circumstances you are allowed the one free autograph plus two additionals (that may be purchased separately). If you require more then you will have to wait until everybody else has been through and the guest has an open queue before you can go back.

• Showmasters Admin
Are there any limits on how many extra autos we can have for JB?

I've just been looking through my photos, and I have a few that still need JBs auto.

I know last at Hub 1 we had time constraints, so I'm guessing we have here too?

Thanks,

Maxine

I haven't seen any restrictions mentioned yet but I suspect that there may well be. I will enquire.

Under normal circumstances you are allowed the one free autograph plus two additionals (that may be purchased separately). If you require more then you will have to wait until everybody else has been through and the guest has an open queue before you can go back.

This will be the same for John. Just be aware the time he is open queue is likely to be limited.