LFCC 2012

• Showmasters Admin

Entry tickets have been put on sale for LFCC 2012! And some even better news... Prices are the same as last year!

Get your tickets HERE!

New photoshoots have now been added to the shop including:

Al Leong

Alex Winter

Chris Judge

Danielle Harris

Electra Evellan

Elise Evellan

Jane Badler

Jewel Staite

Jonathan Frakes

Laura Vandervoort

Tim Russ

:D;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Vic Mignogna going to be having a photoshoot?? :3

I don't think that voice artists usually have photoshoots. I mean Vic and Spike Spencer didn't have any at lfcc 09. I don't think Steve blum did at cml 09 either. Dante basco and Wendy lee were at lfcc last year but I didn't get my own autos so didn't think to look for photoshoots. However I think they all did photos over the table, vic certainly did in 09 as I got mine over the table with him :3 so even if there isn't a photoshoot there's a high chance you can get a photo with him anyways ^_^

Hope this helps :)

Is Vic Mignogna going to be having a photoshoot?? :3

I don't think that voice artists usually have photoshoots. I mean Vic and Spike Spencer didn't have any at lfcc 09. I don't think Steve blum did at cml 09 either. Dante basco and Wendy lee were at lfcc last year but I didn't get my own autos so didn't think to look for photoshoots. However I think they all did photos over the table, vic certainly did in 09 as I got mine over the table with him :3 so even if there isn't a photoshoot there's a high chance you can get a photo with him anyways :D

Hope this helps :)

Thank youuu!^_^ I managed to get a photo with mela lee last year^^ but i thought it would have been nice if they had photoshoots^_^ :3

:D i can't wait to meet him again tho!!! :D

How come alex winters photos not on the main site guests page yet. are we thinking he may cancel again Ive bookedd my shoot with him just wondering ehy hes not been added
It's quite likely that Alex was missed accidentally during the latest updates.

• 1 month later...