Anyone need a roomie?

allisad

Hey guys,

Just been told I am getting an ET7 Ticket for my birthday *Squeals* so I am now looking to find out if anyone needs a roomie?

If you do or you know someone who does please let me know!!

Thanks

:)

Allisa.

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't found someone yet, I'm actually looking for a roommate! I'll PM you :)

*edit* Okay pm'ing doesn't work for me, so mail me at carmenbelgium@gmail.com if you are interested.

Take care x

Edited by tweety_be

• 1 month later...

I need a roomie........... i don't have a room booked...but if you know anyone that does need a roomie please do let me know...or i may just have to book a single room...

BTW not been on here in ages......... how is everyone...?!!

If anyone has booked a room and needs someone to share for Friday and Saturday night please contact me!

Female, none smoker, not too bonkers! lol

If you were there at the last one I was dressed as Victoria on Baseball night - if that helps! :P

Edited by Nixster

I really really wanna go too ET7... But i need a roomie... As i would be going on my own this time!!! So is anyone staying at the Hilton and looking for a roomie to share with friday to monday!!!!! xx

I have a room booked at the Hilton from Friday to Monday, and I am still looking for a roomie.

If anyone is interested, please mail me at carmenbelgium@gmail.com, check out my post for more info http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=72669

Thank you and take care xxx

Hi everyone. I have a friend looking for a roomie Friday to Monday. She doesn't have a room booked, and is looking to share with someone who has.

Thanks

I am still looking for a roommate from Friday to Monday! If I can't find a roommate, I prob won't be able to go as there is no way that I can pay for a room on my own for 3 nights. Would be a shame, as I got a gold ticket :( and I already booked my flight too. So now I'm a bit short on cash haha :P Would be a waste of money if I can't go, but what more can I do?

Please mail me at carmenbelgium@gmail.com , I don't bite :chair:

Hi everyone. I have a friend looking for a roomie Friday to Monday. She doesn't have a room booked, and is looking to share with someone who has.

Thanks

I am still looking for a roommate from Friday to Monday! If I can't find a roommate, I prob won't be able to go as there is no way that I can pay for a room on my own for 3 nights. Would be a shame, as I got a gold ticket :( and I already booked my flight too. So now I'm a bit short on cash haha :WAVE: Would be a waste of money if I can't go, but what more can I do?

Please mail me at carmenbelgium@gmail.com , I don't bite :smile:

Hi,

My friend has now found a roomie, but there is someone in the ET Facebook group that is looking for something so I have asked her if she still is, and if so, I'll point her in your direction.

Samantha x

My friend Lindsay is looking for a roomie for Friday and Saturday night but has to leave late sunday if anyone needs a roomie let me know..

Lovely girl, this is her first con.. she 28 and a non smoker.

She is Lindsay Atkinson on the ET7 facebook page so you could always chat to her there too.

Thanks guys x

• 4 weeks later...

I have booked a double room; if there is anyone who is happy to either kip on the floor or share with a fellow ETer...please let me know! I am on FB...I am at the Hilton...

Hi Jemma

I am looking to room share at ET7. I have only just come on here so sorry no pic. I am on fb as Sarah fairycake Fairfield. I don't mind Kipping on the floor.