To Showmasters and my fellow comic fans....

Eduardo

OK, we all know that there were no comic guests....I don't care,Andrea was good enough to explain and apologise plus I had a great time. However, for future LFACC's I think it would be beneficial for the event if we all pitched in ideas for guests, who they are and what they've done. So I'll kick off with:

Kevin Smith (All-round legend, writer on Daredevil V2 and Green Arrow)

John Romita and

John Romita Jr (Artists on Hulk and Amazing Spiderman)

Pat Lee and anyone else from Dreamwave (Artists/writers on Transformers)

Jim Lee (Legendary artist X-Men, Batman)

Come on gang we can help shape future shows, SM need our input!

OK, we all know that there were no comic guests....I don't care,Andrea was good enough to explain and apologise plus I had a great time. However, for future LFACC's I think it would be beneficial for the event if we all pitched in ideas for guests, who they are and what they've done. So I'll kick off with:

Kevin Smith (All-round legend, writer on Daredevil V2 and Green Arrow)

John Romita and

John Romita Jr (Artists on Hulk and Amazing Spiderman)

Pat Lee and anyone else from Dreamwave (Artists/writers on Transformers)

Jim Lee (Legendary artist X-Men, Batman)

Come on gang we can help shape future shows, SM need our input!

Alex Ross

Hi Eduardo, I tend to be a marvel reader (esp X men, Wolverine, liked em before the movies too) so I would vote for marvel guys obviously.

There is one guys who appeared on a certain shopping channel who seemed interesting. Worked with Marvel then struck out on his own. Mark Millar.

On a different topic you mentioned a Batman graphic novel in the Bob Anderson queue. What was the name again (I was half dead sorry). Hubby loves Batman but has never read a comic, thought I might get it for his next birthday.

Thanks for livening up that queue, and I look forward to comic guests at LFCC2, even if I haven't heard of them I'll probably still go up to get some signed artwork and a chat!