Thank you!

jenab103

Just wanted to say a big thank you. As ever, it was ace. Brilliant guests, great organisation, nice to meet up with some very familiar faces, as well as getting to know some new ones!

I think Chico will stay with me for a very long time - one of the best parts of the con!

Back home already, unpacked, waiting for take out to arrive, looking forward to 7.8!

xxxx :YAHOO:

thanks. 7.7 was great. had the time of my ;life- will never forget chiko. great guests. loved staying up till 4am partying with alexus and pete and 12 others.it was great to see old friends and meet new ones. keep up the good work. cant wait till february.

p.s. what happened to the talk by big finish?

i loved meeting alexis, cant wait to meet him again.

Edited by stargate geek emily

I just wanted to say thanks to all at ME and all the crew.

We had a bit of a last minute family emergency, so bought my 4 year old niece.

We had a rather interesting weekend (!), but thank you to everyone - crew/guests/attendees for saying hello and taking the effort with Bel, who wouldn't leave the hotel last night, and wanted to stay there!

Had a fab time, and it was so nice to see Peter and Torri again x x x x

Can i just say a huge Thank you to everyone for a wonderful weekend. The guests were amazing, and really interesting, and everyone was really friendly.

It was great to meet up with friends from previous Cons, and to make some new friends as well.

A great big thank you to all the guests for the meal out on Saturday night, it was fantastic to be able to get some time with them all, and to have a proper chat about life in general, and cricket in particular; I don't think the subject of Stargate came up at any point during the meal, which was lovely as it meant we got to meet the people rather than the characters.

Looking forward to 7.8, and seeing Amanda (don't think i will be able to afford a guest encounter as i am sure the bidding will go really high).

:D

There were notifications on various walls stating which room it took place in. I can't recall the name of the room, but I believe it was one of those opposite the exit of the photo shoot area.

one of the best parts of the con!
Also the phone call to Amanda :D

• Showmasters Admin
There were notifications on various walls stating which room it took place in. I can't recall the name of the room, but I believe it was one of those opposite the exit of the photo shoot area.

It was on the schedule as TBA as it could not be in the main hall (becasue of the autographs). Next to both LARGE schedule on the walls there was an A4 sign saying....

MASSIVE EVENTS NOTICE

BIG FINISH TALK

will the held at 11:30am in

and at 9:30am on Saturday I added "HERTFORD 4", as you say the room opposite the photo shoot exit.

I want to say a big thank you to Showmasters/Massive Events, the crew, the guests, Big Finish and the attendees.

I've been to many events previously but this is my first event since being ill and being less physically able than before and I was a little nervous.

I just wanted to mention a few people some names I can remember, some I don't know but everyone was brilliant.

Thank you TooTall, who settled my nerves and explained how I could be assisted, thanks for my EH sticker :D

Thank you to Gemma (I think that was your name, sorry if I have it wrong) who bought the snacks for the the Gold party, even if it was unintentional ;) , it was so nice to be able to eat the nibbles because they were gluten free.

Thank you to Claire, for being so generous with your costumes and bringing them along and even letting me try on Michael Shank's shirt.

Also thank you to the gentleman who bought Chris Judge's costumes, it was wonderful to be able to get that close and take some photos.

Thank you to the lady (sorry I don't know your name) who as soon as I made it into the Gold cocktail party, came up to me and offered to get me a glass of wine from the drinks table, so I didn't need to try and get up there in the scrum with my walking stick and a chair if I needed it.

Thank you in genreal to the crew especially those who do all the little extra things for those of us with disabilities, it made my weekend a little easier and even makes it possible to actually attend these kinds of events which are a little physically demanding.

Thank you to all the attendees I managed to meet, you were all so friendly and welcoming, I hope to see you all at 7.8

Thank you to all the guests who were approchable friendly, warm, funny, entertaining, informative and hilarious and genuinely delightful people.

I had such an amazing weekend and I really appreciate all the time and effort from everyone that went into making it possible. :smile:

I'm going to go and collapse into a post-con coma now but it was SO very worth it.

Gotta add my thank-yous to Jason, Mark, the incredibly hard-working crew, Malcolm for fab photos as always and absolutely the guests too (highlights - Torri always lovely, Peter DJing on Sunday night and Chico=haven't laughed that much in ages - was laughing so much I didn't get any photos so hoping someone with a steadier hand than me got some I can keep for posterity!)

Can i just say a huge Thank you to everyone for a wonderful weekend. The guests were amazing, and really interesting, and everyone was really friendly.

It was great to meet up with friends from previous Cons, and to make some new friends as well.

A great big thank you to all the guests for the meal out on Saturday night, it was fantastic to be able to get some time with them all, and to have a proper chat about life in general, and cricket in particular; I don't think the subject of Stargate came up at any point during the meal, which was lovely as it meant we got to meet the people rather than the characters.

Looking forward to 7.8, and seeing Amanda (don't think i will be able to afford a guest encounter as i am sure the bidding will go really high).

:smile:

Was great to meet you on Saturday! Hopefully I will see you in Feb:) or maybe sooner if we will run into each other in Bristol:)

Wanted to join with BIG THANKS!! ME brilliant guests, loved it!!

Special one to everyone who made me feel so welcome and part of it :) Saturday party till 4am was a night to remember:) miss you all!! :D

can't wait now till 7.8 in feb!!! :smile:

hi. i was also one of those who partied with pete and alexis till 4am on sat night. glad you had as much fun as me. feel free to add me on FB im emily cheetham.

Want to add a HUGGGGEEEE thank you from me and my boyfriend! Was our first con, and was incredible! Crew were a great help, could tell we needed help and were very friendly! And so were all the guests! Was lovely meeting them first off, and going home with a ton of souvenirs.

Thank you ME! Unfortunate that Chris and Ben pulled out, but these guests were AMAZING! So so friendly its unreal. Highlights of the weekend . . . Chico, 5 guest talk, all the signings, peters DJ session on sunday =P, the photos . . . all of it I guess! =)

Hopefully will make it to the next one! And get to know other convention goers a bit more as we were a little quiet and shy to mix :D

THANKS!