Still Unofficial?

CharlotteP

If you look on the banner it says it still the unofficial, but I heard from people at ET6 that it was all official now? So is that just a mistake on the banner?

Now that it is official what does this mean guest and con whys? Will anything change? I hope not I love these con.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said nothing will change with the way they run the con, but they will be able to get higher calibre guests and the studio can release them for official cons. They announced on the Saturday at ET6 that they were signing the contracts on the Monday, with all being well.

It is worrying when they said at et6 they where signing contracts in the next few days, I hope it hasn't fallen through as I know alot only bought tickets on this fact after saying et6 would be our last lol we had to go to at least one official one after all these, so fingers crossed that's not the case

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think of it this way guys, for those who can't afford tickets right now but have been to previous cons the longer it isn't advertised the more chance people have of getting tickets. The minute it's advertised as official there'll be alot more people queueing up to get tickets because of the chance of bigger guests.

I love these conventions be they official/unofficial and I will love ET7 no matter what it's status is! :D

Think of it this way guys, for those who can't afford tickets right now but have been to previous cons the longer it isn't advertised the more chance people have of getting tickets. The minute it's advertised as official there'll be alot more people queueing up to get tickets because of the chance of bigger guests.

I love these conventions be they official/unofficial and I will love ET7 no matter what it's status is! :D

Same here! :D

• Showmasters Admin

do not worry about this we are still working on contracts etc

It can take quite a while and the Summit have been busy with the release of the films

when we have it agreed we will tell you all and the name will change it will not affect anything how ever long it takes to happen its still full on for the next event

we will have some guests going up on the site very soon :lol:

Jason ;)

do not worry about this we are still working on contracts etc It can take quite a while and the Summit have been busy with the release of the films when we have it agreed we will tell you all and the name will change it will not affect anything how ever long it takes to happen its still full on for the next event we will have some guests going up on the site very soon Jason
How soon is soon because I dunno about anybody else but the waiting is killing me!? :YAHOO: Will we have some guests announced before Christmas ? x

the waiting is killing me as well, but i appreciate the updating from ME. I hope we have a xmas gift... which one won't matter.

I'm one of the many fans who have loads of confidence on ME & that they will put again a fantastic event, the proof lays on the fact that we buy empty tickets.. not knowing at all who'll be coming. No way i would do this with the other uk eventscompany...

Patience is a virtue they say... but sometimes so damn hard to keep it up :DD