Dollhouse guests - Who do you want to see?

chimmykins

Who do you want to see?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Main cast - Dolls

• Eliza Dushku...Echo
    • Enver Gjokaj...Victor
    • Dichen Lachman ...Sierra
    • Miracle Laurie...Mellie
  2. 2. Main cast - Staff

• Harry Lennix...Boyd Langton
    • Fran Kranz ...Topher Brink
    • Tahmoh Penikett...Paul Ballard
    • Olivia Williams...Adelle DeWitt
  3. 3. Recurring cast

• Amy Acker...Dr. Saunders/Whiskey
    • Reed Diamond...Laurence Dominic
    • Liza Lapira ...Ivy
    • Alexis Denisof...Senator Daniel Perrin
    • Summer Glau...Bennett Halverson
    • Alan Tudyk ...Alpha
    • Stacey Scowley...Cindy Perrin
    • Keith Carradine...Matthew Harding
    • Mark Sheppard...Tanaka

Would happily meet anyone from Dollhouse as all the guests I have met from the show have been so freaking awesome!!!

Have voted for Enver Gjokai, Fran Kranz and Reed Diamond as they are some of the most fun guests I have EVER met - they are so friendly and down to earth and stay at the parties all night! Reed Diamond is just so cool :)

If you get 1 or more Dollhouse guests for HW4 I will definitely be there (and I know a few more people who will be swayed into coming also :( )

• 1 month later...

I contributed to the Lust For Love movie project on Kickstarter, which starred Fran Kranz, Dichen Lachman, Enver Gjokaj, Miracle Laurie and Felicia Day, so I would love it if any of them were announced for HW4. It would be great to chat to them about LFL.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have met most of the cast at the other dollhouse cons that have been and all really nice peeps so any of them would be great. I just hope people are not holding off booking in the hope of one guest or another as you have to sell tickets to be able to afford the guests to come over and we need good nos so we can have a HW5.I am sure SM have not forgotton Dollhouse it may have been down to being able to get guests as surely some have plans over HW weekend.

Guestwise Olivia was nice and lives in the uk but know she is super busy but she is so interesting in the talks. Eliza has been to the uk already and we'd need to sell loads of tickets but maybe next year she could come back would be nice but any of the others are fine with me - just really looking forward to the con i just love this one over halloween and know there are still so many guests we could have for HW5 and beyond,so it could run for a few years yet i hope.

Edited by buffy2k