Random Chat..

Sazzzy

@bp_buffy1990

Great Tattoo :) Looks amazing!!!

Got a Tattoo on Tuesday, but not a Whedon related. 2 cat paws, one with one bright toe and one with 2 bright toes. Because my cats do have paws like that. :) The studio had some extra time, because someone cancelled, so I decided to take over the appointment. ^^

love it. will take a pic of it as soon as it looks a bit better :P

Spoke to the studio about my ideas of the whedon related tattoo and the tattoo artist would really love to tattoo it, but he is overbooked and i could get an appointemt till summer next year. I really love how good the artist is. His works are really amazing. For example:

14_01.jpg

9810cdfa8d.jpgf03dab4de2.jpg

If you wanna have a look at more of their works: http://reinkarnationtattoos.com/en/tattoo-...llery/guil.html

I really need a very good artist if i really wanna get the comic willow and spike cover, cause it needs to be perfect :D still not sure tho.. argh.. i really have problems with making decisions... :/

• 2 weeks later...

:'( went to see my uncle earlier to ask about the firefly tat and he said that the smallest he'd be able to make serenity will only be bigger then expected and won't fit were I originally planned, it would fit on my back but I already have 2 on the top of my back and I have sciatica so would cause a problem on my lower back... Can any one suggest somewhere I could fit a tattoo that is roughly A4 in size?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...