Random Chat..

Sazzzy

Mhhh... not easy. Is there a character you like the most? For example, for Alpha you just could use α (the Alpha symbol- seems at it doesn´t work on here)

What Buffy do you have and what firefly and serenity tattoo will you get?

Also thinkin about Whedon related tattoos, but can´t decide for which show and i´m not sure about the motive. There are some amazing comic pics which I really love... but they would become pretty big tattoos.

Does anyone remember a range of Firefly-based Christmas tree decorations? I think there was Serenity, Inara's shuttle and a Reaver ship? I've been looking for them for a while; does anyone know where I could find them?

There's four of them - Reaver ship, Inara's shuttle, Serenity and Serenity disguised as a Reaver ship. I have all but Serenity bought from LFCC/CM, seen them on ebay quite often but never Serenity.

Hey, Kim. If I'm honest, Serenity is the one I want the most. I guess I'll just keep checking eBay from time to time.

My friend actually has Serenity (jealous) - I've seen them on US ebay before, but then the postage is stupid! I'll let you know if I find any.

Any one got an idea for dollhouse tattoos on here? I have buffy, getting firefly and serenity, just thinking about dollhouse now

How about the chair that Topher puts the Dolls in?

Like that idea. Only thing I can think of is the Dollhouse logo.

I've been thinking of getting a Serenity/Firefly tattoo and had a dream last night in which I had Serenity herself tattooed to my hip! Tempted - maybe not Serenity, but very tempted.

Does anyone remember a range of Firefly-based Christmas tree decorations? I think there was Serenity, Inara's shuttle and a Reaver ship? I've been looking for them for a while; does anyone know where I could find them?

There's four of them - Reaver ship, Inara's shuttle, Serenity and Serenity disguised as a Reaver ship. I have all but Serenity bought from LFCC/CM, seen them on ebay quite often but never Serenity.

Hey, Kim. If I'm honest, Serenity is the one I want the most. I guess I'll just keep checking eBay from time to time.

My friend actually has Serenity (jealous) - I've seen them on US ebay before, but then the postage is stupid! I'll let you know if I find any.

They were make by Dark Horse Comics, if thats any help to your search? i only have the Reaver ship i really want Serenity in Disguise though, if you just wanted a Serenity ship, then you could get Qmx's little damn heroes Serenity marquette its 80 quid, and very good: http://forbiddenplanet.com/80746-serenity-...eroes-serenity/ not out till beginning of feb though

Thanks. Likewise. :blush:

Any one got an idea for dollhouse tattoos on here? I have buffy, getting firefly and serenity, just thinking about dollhouse now

How about the chair that Topher puts the Dolls in?

Thank you, i like it :blush:

Mhhh... not easy. Is there a character you like the most? For example, for Alpha you just could use α (the Alpha symbol- seems at it doesn´t work on here)

I

What Buffy do you have and what firefly and serenity tattoo will you get?

Also thinkin about Whedon related tattoos, but can´t decide for which show and i´m not sure about the motive. There are some amazing comic pics which I really love... but they would become pretty big tattoos.

i posted it up a while back, the heart in flames with B in the middle, i am thinking about the firefly writing with you cant take the sky from me under it and the serenity logo with I aim to misbehave around it. if you want a whedon related one, maybe the mutant enemy logo? the 'grr argh' one?

I love topher and alpha living the Greek symbol idea though :D

Edited by dreampixie

Ya, already thought about the Grrr Argh monster, but I don´t know... don´t like it as a tattoo motive, cause it´s not really really good looking...

Thought about the alpha and omega sign for myself yesterday and have to say, I really like the idea of getting a tattoo with so many different meanings... maybe i will find a way to combine different artworks of the different shows to a bigger great tattoo... :)

i think the biggest problem with the grr.. argh is, that it´s only a half body... what did you do against the problem?

i already have seen a lot of grrr argh tattoos, surely yours too... but, pic? :)

i think the biggest problem with the grr.. argh is, that it´s only a half body... what did you do against the problem?

i already have seen a lot of grrr argh tattoos, surely yours too... but, pic? :)

GrrArgh.jpg

here is my tattoo

Edited by quidditysea

Ok, that really looks cute, cause you managed to not let the body of the monster end in nowhere because of the Grr, Argh :)

Meh... maybe I should wait a little longer to order my ticket. There are so many great potential guests but Kristine is non of them I personally wanna meet. I´m sure, she´s great but.. meh... Not worth a gold ticket for me yet. Hope we´ll get another guest soon, which I really love...

Meh... maybe I should wait a little longer to order my ticket. There are so many great potential guests but Kristine is non of them I personally wanna meet. I´m sure, she´s great but.. meh... Not worth a gold ticket for me yet. Hope we´ll get another guest soon, which I really love...

I'm happy to meet anyone ive not met before =] i gotta save a little before i get mine, but i hope it wont be long =]

You're all making me want to get a tattoo! :thumbup:

Why not get one? I'm booking my firefly one in a couple of weeks

Awesome! what is it your having done? the 'boat' or?

Was thinking about that, maybe breaking up the writing and having you can't take the sky from me underneath it

You're all making me want to get a tattoo! :thumbup:

Why not get one? I'm booking my firefly one in a couple of weeks

Awesome! what is it your having done? the 'boat' or?

Was thinking about that, maybe breaking up the writing and having you can't take the sky from me underneath it

Sounds Awesome Pixie =] and thanks Footygirl =]