Random Chat..

Sazzzy

I thought id make a random chat..

Just because its like just under 12 months away to the event and itd be nice to get to know people before..as well as when there..

so can use this to talk about who we want, other random whendon related stuff..or just general babble :blink:

p.s....

Seth Green <3 LOL

I know, there really wasnt much time to sort things out this year by the looks of things. Already got an idea for the halloween ball, so just the other two will need to be sorted as and when they are announced. I will be travelling and staying on my own as my freind will never be able to afford it, hopefully things will go smoothly and cant wait to meet people from here as well as the guests :D

Great idea! let me start...

Is there anyone going next year who hasnt been before? I havent and really looking forward to it :D

Well I went for the first time this year. Was quite nervous in advance as I hadn't done any full weekend con before (just LFCC, CM, EMS etc) and wasn't sure if I'd like it etc. But absolutely loved it and even though I'd met a few of the guests before and new ones would have been nice it was still great listening to them talk and meeting them again, getting photos etc.

Very different to the events I'm used to, much more relaxed and I got to know a few more people from the forums and chatted to loads who aren't. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. I even got dressed up for the parties which I haven't done for 20 something years. Didn't last too long into the night though, and yes I spent a bit of time on my own but if my experience is anything to go by you'll have an amazing time.

There already are a lot of threads about the con! I have the feeling there are gonna be more people. Or is it just me? So happy not to be the only one really excited about this. I just can't wait to know all the guests, the waiting is gonna kill me ;)

I agree with all of this. Next year is going to be fab!!!! :D

yeah, I also have the feeling that there are more active forum members online here lately. :) It´s great.

I am so looking forward to HW4. Couldn´t attend this year, so next year will be my first HW. I´m going to buy gold tickets right after xmas I think. :)

Unless they announce someone like James, seth, Eliza..ect before then, i wouldnt worry at all about gold tickets selling out. its only if a BIG guests is announced we panic LOL

Randomness i just got the angel investigations logo tattoo'ed :)