Eliza Dushku

frenchwhedonist

I know, I know, she's already coming to the UK in a few months for another event but some of us won't be able to make it. And Eliza is one of the best guest SM/ME could get as she's been in 3 projects of Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel and Dollhouse). So I know she's hard to get, but why not?

Agreed ^

I know, I know, she's already coming to the UK in a few months for another event but some of us won't be able to make it. And Eliza is one of the best guest SM/ME could get as she's been in 3 projects of Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel and Dollhouse). So I know she's hard to get, but why not?

yes, yes and a million times yes!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, where is Eliza appearing?

Just did a search and can't find her.

• 9 months later...

She would be AMAZING!!!! I was hoping for it last year, but kinda thought that would never happen. Now that she's been in the UK for the other one, I think we might have a pretty good shot, yeah? *fingers crossed*

btw, if she would be announced as the next guest, i think this con would be sold out in a day, lol ;-).

• Like 1