Nicholas Brendon

dreampixie

I have to admit Nicholas is not on my list. Not because I've already met him, just because he disappointed me a bit. I mean he was nice and everything, but as he does cons all the time, he was really acting like a robot, and you could tell he wasn't really paying attention anymore. His attitude really upset some people at the M&G, and hum, I don't know, I just really don't feel like I need to see him anytime soon. Of course I'd still be happy if he came, but honestly, I'd also be a little disappointed as well. Plus, he was already there at HW1. If SM/ME had to bring someone back, I'd prefer if it was James :D

Edited by frenchwhedonist

Prior to HW1 Nick hadnt been to the uk for some years and it just happened he came to another con for another organiser this year too, personally i thought he was great we had fun at the m&g for their con and he was hugging everyone and his usual self, he did say on sunday he was terribly jetlagged but still managed to do some really funny photos and enjoy the weekend. He like a lot of the cast do a number of cons in the states almost monthly but not so much here and unfortunately although i have been to the US including one of Nicks own events which was great fun I cant afford to go out there anymore as its too expensive for flights so would be more than happy to see him or any of the cast whenever they can come over here.

Would be happy to see James at a proper con again too, although he does come over at least once a year for his own events anyway .

Edited by buffy2k

• 2 weeks later...

There's already a thread for Nicholas. And no, I wouldn't want to see him as he disappointed me a bit when I met him a few weeks ago. And I'd rather Massive Events to get James Marsters, Stephanie Romanov or Jewel Staite back rather than him. Or that they get someone who's more "rare". Sorry...

Edited by frenchwhedonist

• 1 month later...