Neil Patrick Harris

scar!

Would be an amazing guest.

Probably he´s to expensive, doesn´t have time and i never heard that he attends conventions other than the comic con in the US but i opened the thread to say how much I would love him as a guest. And I am sure a lot of you also would love to meet him....

So, ME, is there a chance?

I heard he's really really busy. I know that's going to sound strange but even though I love HIMYM and really like Dr Horrible, he's really not a guest I'm dying to meet. Maybe because there are so much more guests from the Whedonverse I wanna meet more than him, but I don't know, even if he's been in Dr Horrible, when I see him I don't think about the Whedonverse, I'd rather meet someone who made my life more magical, someone who really reminds me of the magic of the Whedonverse. I'd rather even meet someone like Danny Strong rather than him even if I love him. Go figure...

• Moderators

I'd love to meet him, but I do agree that if SM/ME were to try to get him over they'd probably be more likely to try for a general signing event - hey, even I want to meet him more for HIMYM than for Dr Horrible, so...

NPH is number one on my list of people I want to meet, hes even above Zac Efron and thats saying something.

I think that whole Dr. Horrible thing is subjective, to some people it isn't a big part of the Whedonverse but to others, like myself, it's a huge part as I love Dr. H so much I watch it ALL THE TIME haha. I think it was evident at the vote during the closing ceremony that Dr. H guests are wanted by a lot of people and as NPH is a major part of Dr. H is he clearly a great guest for these people.

However I would be more than happy to see him at a signing event (more like over the moon) Barney Stinson is my favourite fictional character <3

I think it was evident at the vote during the closing ceremony that Dr. H guests are wanted by a lot of people

Um, what vote was this? I had to leave for the airport during the final group talk so missed the closing ceremony. What were people voting for?

I think it was evident at the vote during the closing ceremony that Dr. H guests are wanted by a lot of people

Um, what vote was this? I had to leave for the airport during the final group talk so missed the closing ceremony. What were people voting for?

If people prefered just Buffy and Angel guests or Buffy, Angel and Firefly. Then someone pointed out they'd missed Dollhouse and then someone pointed out they'd missed Dr. Horrible, it was suggested that Dr. H be "put to one side" until a vote was taken about who wanted Dr. H guests and the majority said yes :smile:

If people prefered just Buffy and Angel guests or Buffy, Angel and Firefly. Then someone pointed out they'd missed Dollhouse and then someone pointed out they'd missed Dr. Horrible, it was suggested that Dr. H be "put to one side" until a vote was taken about who wanted Dr. H guests and the majority said yes :smile:

Oh good. So people voted for Firefly and Dollhouse guests too?

Yeah it was decided they would get a mix of all :D

Yeah it was decided they would get a mix of all :D

Glad to hear it. Thanks. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...