Olivia Williams

frenchwhedonist

Okay, so there was no Dollhouse guest this year, that's why I'd like to request Olivia Williams. She's my favourite from Dollhouse and she lives in the UK, which makes things easier. So I was wondering if you could consider her? With Sean coming, Firefly and Dollhouse would already be represented, which would be pretty cool considering only Buffy and Angel were represented this weekend :) Thank you so much B)

Okay, so there was no Dollhouse guest this year, that's why I'd like to request Olivia Williams. She's my favourite from Dollhouse and she lives in the UK, which makes things easier. So I was wondering if you could consider her? With Sean coming, Firefly and Dollhouse would already be represented, which would be pretty cool considering only Buffy and Angel were represented this weekend :) Thank you so much :thumbup:

yep id be happy with meeting her, i love dollhouse and it's unlikely that they could get eliza to come!

• 3 months later...

I met olivia at another event last year. Unfortunately she is always so busy working & its really hard to get her (she only made a morning at this event) but even if she could come for a day it would be great she was really nice and can tell you stories about virtually everyone in hollywood as shes worked wih a lot.