Facebook strikes again..

crippsy_99

So another actor from SG1, I wont name this one due to being months still before the event, has just announced on facebook he's going to be at a 'stargate sanctuary convention in london 24th-26th Feb 2012'..

Nice guy though.

That's just cruel :thumbup: . Can't we have just a little clue?

Edit: please, please, please?

Edited by Lisinit

Wonder when they'll announce it officially

I'm taking a guess and will say probably Saturday night after the auction. Usually this is when the dates for the next event get announced and we already have those. So a new guest for the already announced event could replace that.

This is by no means an official confirmation by the way - this is my personal estimate when an announcement could be made.

Oh, so curious now!! But I've been trying to find a lot of the actors on facebook and none of them says anything about february, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Although I did see that another actor I like is coming to my hometown this year so thanks Crippsy_99, wouldn't have seen that otherwise! :D

• Moderators

No one is going to give actual clues as that will give it away.

As has been said, until it's announced by ME, it's not finalised anyway.

If people want to look themselves then fine but please don't be asking for actual information on here. Thanks.

I'm not surprised....in these fast moving days of Social Networking and the fact that so many actors and their agents and fan pages use it for promotion, very little can be kept a secret... ;)

I saw Alexis Cruz's Twitter announcement about Chevron 7.7 at least 2 days before it was announced....didn't bother me as I knew the guys here were busy with another event, so I'm happy enough to wait for this one until this weekend... B)

I won't be buying a ticket until the New Year anyway, if I buy one at all....

E.T.A...Worked out who it is.....still waiting till the New Year to find out if it's worth buying a ticket...

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva

:clap::WAVE: It's all out in the open now, Gary Chalk and Patrick Gilmore (SGU) were annouced this afternoon at the auction at 7.7 :dance:

Thanks for the update! :D

Thanks. Not names I would have thought of but I always liked Colonel Chekov and haven't met many of the SGU cast yet so should make for an interesting weekend for my first Chevron.

Edited by Rockstar6662

:poki::WAVE: It's all out in the open now, Gary Chalk and Patrick Gilmore (SGU) were annouced this afternoon at the auction at 7.7 :clap:

:YAHOO: more peeps i haven't met before :)

Me neither. Always a good thing (although meeting a few a familiar faces again is pretty good too - especially when they've brought along a macho mind reading monkey!!) :lol: