photoshoot refunds

ruth76

There is probably an obvious answer to this question posted somewhere which I have missed, but what happens with refunds for any extra photoshoots we've already purchased with Ben Browder and Chris Judge? Is the money automatically refunded to us or do we have to request it?

i bought a £25 in costume photo shoot with christopher. i saw thet there is going to be a group phot shoot for £25. at the event can we choose to swap out in costume shoot for the group shoot?

or do i have to pay again? if we dodnt get refunded till after the event i dont have the money in bank to pay for the group photo if i am not yet refunded? so can we ask at the event to swap our photo?

i bought a £25 in costume photo shoot with christopher. i saw thet there is going to be a group phot shoot for £25. at the event can we choose to swap out in costume shoot for the group shoot?

or do i have to pay again? if we dodnt get refunded till after the event i dont have the money in bank to pay for the group photo if i am not yet refunded? so can we ask at the event to swap our photo?

Please e-mail info@collectormania.com andask Yvie.

Normally you'd have to wait for the refund and pay again. But maybe due to the short notice exceptions are possible.

Photoshoot refunds will be dealt with at the event to save time and fuss. You can transfer the value of your cancelled photoshoots to other photoshoots/autograph vouchers at the reg desk, or you can have the refund keyed to your credit/debit card (but these take a few days to clear). Any refunds not handled at the show will be sent afterwards.

Anyone else getting deja vu? lol