Guest Cancellation - CHRIS JUDGE

Massive Events

Thank you Yvie....must be a nightmare for you to have to sort out all this...very grateful for all your hard work... :dance:

The crazy part is that I don't get paid for answering the emails and queries, they're all done from the kindness (read as stupidity) of my heart :dance:

I won't be on the reg desk for most of the weekend though, your thanks will need to be redirected to those poor souls!

I refer you to the statements I gave in the cancellation of Ben Browder.

I appreciate that other guests have been added but it is a rather weak line up.

I have just had to work 168 hours in two weeks away from home to get off for this. To say I am disapointed would be the edited version.

It is very disappointing, I mean Chris judge is my fav actor and plays my fav character on the show, but In all fairness im very excited at seeing the new guests announced! It's only a pain as I can't afford any more conventions for quite a while where as I know most will be going to 7.8 and such do just missing out on a lot. If I had amanda tapping to look forward to would feel better about it all! Lol :D

I suppose we have to be grateful that they are working. I'm not as disappointed as last year when Michael cancelled but I'd not met either and Lexa had scrawled all over a photo of her and Ben for me to get him to sign - would have been a true original. Still, of the new guests, I've only met Peter Williams so it should still be a great weekend and isn't an awful lot of the weekend about meeting and talking to like minded people who don't think you are an absolute nutter to go to cons?

you are so right its about having fun with people who dont think you are mad thanks for the reminder

Annoyed with the cancellation, but was to be expected - expressed my concern last week to my friend that he was still working on his film, we actually thought you would end up cancelling the event as didn't think you would be able to get replacements so near to the event.

With regards to the replacements.....mmmmmm difficult am glad you got replacements however they are all repeat guests for yourselves so nothing new, am glad I only went silver this time and not gold as usual, I'll be coming and having fun as usual however all the comments that the weekend is about getting together with friends, yes it is however I wouldn't be paying for a ticket to hang out with my mates would I?? we would be doing it for free!!!!! I have already bought my 7.8 ticket but will not be buying tickets until much nearer the time in future, there have been far to many late cancellations recently for my liking.

I am quite gutted! and am surprised Chris is still filming the Dark Knight, he was filming that when we saw him in Chicago in August! here's hoping that means he has a fairly sizable part :borg: Alexis was at the same con

awesome that Tori is coming (again) :thumbup: good to get an SGA cast member :YAHOO:

have met Alexis and Peter 3-4-5 times over though, nothing left for them to sign :dance: didn't they both do Chevron 2 together too?

oh well, I know QS will be happy to have Alexis there ;-)

hopefully SM/ME you can get us an 8x10 with both of them on aka Alexis as Klorel like you guys did with 'Whedon? :thumbup:

surfy sah xx