Best Costumes Saturday Night

jadangel2001

Just wanted to start a thread for people to comment on the best costumes they saw on Saturday night, my fave being the lady dressed as Black Swan, looked gorgeous, costume was perfection, but didn't get a chance to ask for a pic, well and truly amazing though! Also loved the PunkSpike! costume, and had pics taken with him, which turned out awesome!

Just wanted to start a thread for people to comment on the best costumes they saw on Saturday night, my fave being the lady dressed as Black Swan, looked gorgeous, costume was perfection, but didn't get a chance to ask for a pic, well and truly amazing though! Also loved the PunkSpike! costume, and had pics taken with him, which turned out awesome!

Are you gonna share a piccy??

Are you gonna share a piccy??

Of PunkSpike! and us? Sure!

IMG_0975.jpg

70's spike was awesome! Mad props dude.

Chucky (Childs play) literally had me diving behind my mate in fear - excellent costume. *waves to Kelly*

Also loved Reaver (shoutout to Monica), Elspeth's red Dr Horrible (best dr horrible at the ball IMO), and the old couple (sazzy?)

Chucky (Childs play) literally had me diving behind my mate in fear - excellent costume. *waves to Kelly*

Also loved Reaver (shoutout to Monica), Elspeth's red Dr Horrible (best dr horrible at the ball IMO), and the old couple (sazzy?)

YEP Sazzy was the old man

And this is me & my best mate Kelly (i'm Star Trek)

387276_2496377205400_1131955072_32848744_1778159695_n.jpg

awww thank you! and yes was me :P

I saw some Sensational costumes! so many people put so much effort! welldone to everyone who dressed up :D

I meant to ask - How long did your hair take to do? Was that a proper beehive? It looked great, either way.

Edited by Travels hopefully

I meant to ask - How long did your hair take to do? Was that a proper beehive? It looked great, either way.

Kelly did it for me it took about 15 mins, putting the contacts in took longer :)

Ooh i had a fab time! I ;liked the granny and grandpa and that creepy gentlemen behind us.......

http://gilesgphotography.photoshelter.com/...0000WArMsUSZWKo

Thats me on the left; my friend katy on the right and my mum and mums friend in the middle.

I bumped into you on the stairs once. I wondered if it was you or not, but there were two young brunettes there too and decided that "Are you a yellow crayon?" was a pretty weird question if it wasn't you. :thumbup:

Glad you had a good time.

Ooh i had a fab time! I ;liked the granny and grandpa and that creepy gentlemen behind us.......

Thats me on the left; my friend katy on the right and my mum and mums friend in the middle.

I bumped into you on the stairs once. I wondered if it was you or not, but there were two young brunettes there too and decided that "Are you a yellow crayon?" was a pretty weird question if it wasn't you. ;)

Hahaha! What where you dressed as?

I bumped into you on the stairs once. I wondered if it was you or not, but there were two young brunettes there too and decided that "Are you a yellow crayon?" was a pretty weird question if it wasn't you. ;)

Jayne Cobb. There's a photo of me with chimmykins and etmuse as Kaylee and Zoe respectively, but I haven't seen it yet.

I bumped into you on the stairs once. I wondered if it was you or not, but there were two young brunettes there too and decided that "Are you a yellow crayon?" was a pretty weird question if it wasn't you. :D

Jayne Cobb. There's a photo of me with chimmykins and etmuse as Kaylee and Zoe respectively, but I haven't seen it yet.

Hey i think i saw you! only because my friend wanted to come up to you and sing

'a man they call jayne!'

lol

I bumped into you on the stairs once. I wondered if it was you or not, but there were two young brunettes there too and decided that "Are you a yellow crayon?" was a pretty weird question if it wasn't you. :WINCE:

Hey i think i saw you! only because my friend wanted to come up to you and sing

'a man they call jayne!'

lol

Oh, I so wish she had. That would have been the highlight of my weekend. :blink: