Christopher Lee!

chugs

Didn't Christopher attend a LFCC a few years back, apols if I have it wrong, memory is going a bit.

If he comes you will need a serious amount of money, he's been in so many cult genre movies.

Fotunately, I've had a chance of meeting him before, so have signed photos of him from Bond, Star Wars, Hammer Horror, The Wicker Man and Lord of the Rings, plus his autobiography.

Hey,

Come on all, and 'Show Your Support' to bring this legend to an event!!

I really want to see him, and from what I've seen, so do others, so Show Your Support!

Show it... (shaking fist, best Homer Simpson impression, lol!)

chugs-in-credible

Oh, and a definate photoshoot in Bond pose - or Dracula pose...

Edited by chugs-in-credible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have recently heard from an auto dealer friend that sir christopher uses a stamp to sign autographs as he can no longer write his name with a pen due to arthritis. ive also read online accounts of him doing it at a premiere recently too.

so it looks like he cannot sign, let alone sign thousands in a row.

I'd love him to come to an event but sadly I suspect the time has now passed for this to happen. Certainly couldn't see it at a CM or LFACC style event. Suppose there is an outside chance of him appearing at an event like Autographica which is usually held at a more comfortable venue and isn't at the breakneck speed of other shows.

Hello!

Haven't checked this topic for a while but really great to see all of your support!

Sir Christopher Lee would be a wonderful guest to meet, and am pleased many others think the same!

And remember, to keep showing your support! These events only have the guests the people want... so make it clear that we want...

The Master of Horror!

chugs-in-credible

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i have recently heard from an auto dealer friend that sir christopher uses a stamp to sign autographs as he can no longer write his name with a pen due to arthritis. ive also read online accounts of him doing it at a premiere recently too.

so it looks like he cannot sign, let alone sign thousands in a row.

That is sad to hear. I have really enjoyed my time meeting Christopher Lee and the signed items I have are some of my favourites.

I think last time Ive heard of him signing in public was in germany two years ago or more. I was sad not to see him appear at the Hobbit premiere, especially since Ian Holm was at the event (he would not have signed but would have been cool to have him there with the cast)

He did turn up at the james bond premiere weeks before and hes still workin

Edited by Skylover