Thank you!

CosmicAvatar

Just a quick note to say a big THANK YOU to ME, the crew, the guests and the attendees I met for making this a fab weekend. You're all awesome. I wish I could list all the individual kindnesses I received, but it would take too long and I would hate to miss someone off. I hope those who did go that extra mile know who they are - most grateful. I had a wonderful time as always (my knee injury is killing me but it was WORTH IT) and am looking forward to Hallowhedon 4!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Would just like to echo those sentiments. Still at the hotel winding down as I write this but I've had an absolute blast.

My first such weekend con and as some of you will have read I was nervous about so many things from fitting in, not really knowing anyone, not knowing how things worked etc but thanks to so many wonderful crew (finally got to say hi to TooTall) and attendees who recognised me and made me feel so welcome I've had the most brilliant time.

The lower numbers probably helped for a good introduction from my and I don't know how it would be with loads more but thank you one and all. I didn't get everyone's name and not everyone I spoke to are on here but for those who are, thank you so much. I even dressed up and made an effort at the parties though couldnt last too far into the night.

Will get a few photos up when I get home but realised I gave none of me or anyone I met. Doh!

Edited by Rockstar6662

Glad to hear you guys had a great time too :) Was really nice getting to chat to you again Rockstar, glad you enjoyed your first ME con...The Amber guest encounter was awesome!

I had such a great weekend, it really was just fantastic! It was so nice to see people again, the attendees at Hallowhedon are all amazing, so thanks to everyone who made my weekend so enjoyable, even if I didn't catch everyone's name :D

I could never thank ME/SM enough for the weekend, but THANK YOU for all your hard work!

MASSIVE thanks to the crew for all your help, the event wouldn't be what it is without you...you are all awesome, and now deserve a nice long sleep (and a nice big drink)

Finally, cheers to the guests! A special nod goes out to Amber and Adam who i think are just amazing!! Both so friendly, approachable, chatty and lovely :)

So yeah, that concludes my thank-yous i think. (Now I just need to get home, this train is taking forever!) Some pics will be posted tomorrow :WINCE:

Thanks to all attendees I spoke to this weekend - everyones so friendly.

Huge thanks to the guests and a special shout out to Amber & Adam - they're amazing! Amber's GE on Sunday was great. :)

Thanks to ME for another fantastic event - probably my fave ME con this year (close second is Chevron 7.6).

Thanks to the fab crew - you guys work so hard & are always friendly & happy to help out. Special shout outs to SJ, Ian, Andrew Murray (think I got the suname right), Paul, Gemma, Ali, Kelly & Giles - who all helped out in various ways. Love all my photos this weekend - thanks Malcolm & Giles. Also to Michelle (? Sorry if I got your name wrong - hi from silver 2 & 3).

Edited by chimmykins

Huge thanks to the guests and a special shout out to Amber & Adam - they're amazing! Amber's GE on Sunday was great. :)

I was so thrilled to win a place at that too having missed out on saturday. Fabulous way to round off the weekend, so glad I went for it. She was hilarious and really interesting to listen to. I was the one who kicked off the discussion about how Buffy had pushed certain boundaries on tv, especially for a US TV show and how much Amber used twitter etc as a promotional tool. Sorry if that got a bit serious but I thought the overall drift of topics from everyone round the table was fabulous.

Just got home, going through photos now and will have a few up soon, though only from the talk sessions. Stupidly forgot to take the camera to the parties where there were some amazing costumes.

My first such weekend con and as some of you will have read I was nervous about so many things from fitting in, not really knowing anyone, not knowing how things worked etc but thanks to so many wonderful crew (finally got to say hi to TooTall) and attendees who recognised me and made me feel so welcome I've had the most brilliant time.
I really like how 3-4 days ago you were apprehensive but last night you were disappointed that it was literally over :P

I really like how 3-4 days ago you were apprehensive but last night you were disappointed that it was literally over :P

Yep, just shows how much I worry about stuff I shouldn't worry about. Very different feel to the normal signing events I've been to, which I do enjoy, and I'm sure it will be the first of many which can only get even better now that I know a few more people. That was my main concern. Needn't have worried.

Felt very down checking out this morning but happy to have had a great time and met so many really nice people, even if I didn't get half your names. Once again, well done. The number may have been down but the atmosphere was brilliant.

I just wanna add my thanks as well for the fantastic weekend that you guys put on. The crew were all fab and friendly, everything was run smoothly and I loved the guests. Again particular shout out goes to Adam and Amber, they were both funny friendly and just beautiful all round people and they really made my weekend :P

Roll on next year!

thank you to everyone involved with this weekend from the staff (who were mega kind and helpful to my gf who is disabled) to the guests and to the atendees

this is my 2nd hallowhedon and i loved every minute of it, Amber and adam were fantastic guests, my fave so far :)

roll on HW4!!

Thank you to Jason, Mark, Paul, Too Tall and the crew, and to Charisma, Amber, Adam, Tony and Phina for a great weekend.

It was also great to meet frenchwhedonist, hippynicola, Sazzzy, etmuse, QueenC and 1of2 for the first time, and to hang out with Chimmykins and Re4per again. See you all at HW4!

Edited by yellowmarlin

I also had a great time and I'm definitely coming back next year, great guests, great organisation. I had a lot of fun. Thank you for bringing Amber Benson, meeting her was a dream come true. I just feel a little bad for the people who bought a gold ticket, as only two guests were there for the M&G. Besides that, awesome convention, thank you so much!

Edited by frenchwhedonist

I also had a great time and I'm definitely coming back next year, great guests, great organisation. I had a lot of fun. Thank you for bringing Amber Benson, meeting her was a dream come true. I just feel a little bad for the people who bought a gold ticket, as only two guests were there for the M&G. Besides that, awesome convention, thank you so much!

Im sure we all survived haha, all us goldies the free wine made up for that :thumbup:, but it was an awesome weekend THANKS to the lot of you =]

Thank you to Jason, Mark, Paul, Too Tall and the crew, and to Charisma, Amber, Adam, Tony and Phina for a great weekend.

It was also great to meet frenchwhedonist, hippynicola, Sazzzy, etmuse, QueenC and 1of2 for the first time, and to hang out with Chimmykins and Re4per again. See you all at HW4!

Right back at ya Yellowmarlin :)

Great to see you again :) See you at HW4 (or ET7?)

Great to see you again :) See you at HW4 (or ET7?)

Definitely the former. Hotel is booked for ET7, but it will depend on the guests.

• Showmasters Admin

Just wanted to say thankts to Tootall for sorting out a problem with excess hole punching on my pass! Was resolved instantly by use of a yellow sticker with no fuss.

You're welcome ;)

It's what happens when you have a pre-arranged system in place to deal with the "out of the norm" situations. And a crew that know and understand those systems.

Thank you so much to the whole team for such a wonderful weekend. The guests were so lovely, especially Amber :wub: . Adam was soooooo adorable and I loved that I made Anthony laugh when I did hug waggle fingers at him for the photoshoot. Charisma was fiesty but lovely and it was so much fun dancing with her. Phina was funny and feisty. I loved the guest encounter with Amber and it was so lovely to talk to everyone else too.

My youtube channel is here http://www.youtube.com/user/CuriosityRocks hope you all enjoy my videos

I loved dancing at the parties :dance: and having a ride on the spider.

The crew were so helpful with any questions I had and the party costumes were amazing!! :lol:

I just wanted to say how much fun I had this weekend. I have been to conventions before, but never a 3 day one.

I had a wonderful time, and will be doing it again.

I met some awesome people, who I hope to see again.

Adam and Amber made the weekend for me. Plus I loved all dancing at the parties.

Thank you so much. Roll on HW4. ;)

Should have added my thanks earlier but due to getting 2 hours sleep on Sunday night / Monday morning then going straight to work and experiencing one of the worst weeks in recent memory I've been a bit too tired to post much till now!

Thank you to ME, the crew, the guests and all the fellow attendees for making the weekend so much fun!

I had a great weekend at HW3, the guests were great to meet and I met so many new people as well as hanging out with some good friends over the weekend! The parties were great and I enjoyed dressing up and seeing everyone else's excellent costumes (particularly on the Saturday night). The queues seemed to be quite reasonble for the most part and the crew were very helpful whenever I had a query.

I hope to be HW4 :(