Alexis Cruz

crippsy_99

So I was told earlier, and had a look on his facebook page to confirm, that Alexis Cruz is coming to Chevron 7.7...

How come he still hasnt been officially announced yet?

Alexis Cruz

Remember remember the 5th of November, when I'll be at CHEVRON 7.7 in Northampton, UK!! OMG! YES! Just added to the lineup and I'll get to see all my beautiful Brits! See ya next weekend! :)

I did see it on his Twitter yesterday but thought that because the guys were pretty busy this weekend they hadn't got around to announcing it officially...

Good news if it is true....looking forward to seeing him again....I think he's a very interesting and intelligent young man.. :wub:

I have seen this Tweet too and Mark is aware of it.

Sometimes the guest gets a little ahead of the official announcement, we have had this happen quite often lately. But the SM announcement won't be made until the last t is crossed, and from what I have heard back this is what has happened here.

lol a little ahead of themselves? the event is in like 6 days lol ;-)

Well would you like it if you are going to buy something in a store and they are demanding money before you actually are in line at the cash register? :WINCE: That's what I meant.

From Alexis side it does appear like it is all set, but the deal has not been 100 percent finalized because there is still one last thing that needs to be cleared.

I've seen deals falling through at other shows because guests were not confirming flights and other stuff, so no announcement will be made (especially for a replacement on that short notice) until everything is set in stone.

I'm sure Mark and Jason are not working on only one guest. So who knows, maybe you will see another name announced first.

I am guessing Mark wanted to announce all new guests at the same time to avoid comments like "guest X is not a replacement for Ben" or "I booked for Ben and now I am getting X, not fair". But Mark's fully aware that people are waiting, so there should be an announcement tomorrow hopefully, or even tonight.