Photo Thread

adriangill

i love the shot of Anthony crossing Sean's name off the chair :D:WINCE:

Actually, ME did that, and on purpose instead of rigging up a fresh chair, because they figured it would give Anthony a laugh (it did). :jason: He's just adding his auto to it.

Also, fab pics, 1of2 - great to meet you finally this weekend!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Here's a few of my photos. Cropped a bit to get rid of heads as I was at the front of the silver section but not bad all the same (might have made them a bit big though). More of the best ones I took can be seen at this link (stupidly none of any costumes etc) and other shows using the link in my sig

https://picasaweb.google.com/howard.crowe/Hallowhedon3

CC1.jpgCC2.jpg

CC_AB.jpgA1.jpg

AB1.jpgAB2.jpg

AH1.jpgAH2.jpg

panel.jpg

I'm glad you and 1of2 managed to catch Adam smiling, Rockstar6662 (glad I spotted you this weekend BTW!) - I think all my photos of him show him being very intense-looking. And that shot of Tony is hilarious!

I am working on my photos so will post some as soon as I can.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I'm glad you and 1of2 managed to catch Adam smiling, Rockstar6662 (glad I spotted you this weekend BTW!) - I think all my photos of him show him being very intense-looking. And that shot of Tony is hilarious!

I am working on my photos so will post some as soon as I can.

Adam was intense but seems to have a real goofy side too. He seemed to be having great fun and it was hilarious watching him do the Time Warp dance on Saturday night.

I'm actually quite thrilled how the photos came out considering where I was sitting. All worked very well so thanks for the comments.

Great to meet you too (thanks for saying hi at the bar) and hope the knee is recovering. But maybe you shouldn't have quite so much to drink at the guest reception next time? :(

Oh I forgot to say, before anyone asks, I apologise that I didn't really get any of Phina except a couple at the closing talk.

Personally I thought she was great and was very entertaining but I was lucky enough to be at Amber's guest encounter when Charisma and Phina did their talk, so no photos i'm afraid.

i love the shot of Anthony crossing Sean's name off the chair :D:(

Actually, ME did that, and on purpose instead of rigging up a fresh chair, because they figured it would give Anthony a laugh (it did). :D He's just adding his auto to it.

it was just the angle of his left hand made me think he had just made that stroke through the name lol! ah well :)

Great to meet you too (thanks for saying hi at the bar) and hope the knee is recovering. But maybe you shouldn't have quite so much to drink at the guest reception next time? :D

Dude, as if I'm going to turn down free alcohol. :( Besides, I was relatively restrained at that one. You should see me when I haven't eaten enough beforehand...

Also, 1of2, another great set of pics! I love the one of Amber laughing next to Adam, and that one of you with Charisma dressed in black (Sunday pic? I seem to remember you were aiming for another one) looks really good.

Great to meet you too (thanks for saying hi at the bar) and hope the knee is recovering. But maybe you shouldn't have quite so much to drink at the guest reception next time? :D

Dude, as if I'm going to turn down free alcohol. :( Besides, I was relatively restrained at that one. You should see me when I haven't eaten enough beforehand...

Then I'm glad I've met you first in a relatively restrained state. lol! Only kidding. It was great fun and finally getting to know some more of you guys really helped make me feel part of it.

Also, 1of2, another great set of pics! I love the one of Amber laughing next to Adam, and that one of you with Charisma dressed in black (Sunday pic? I seem to remember you were aiming for another one) looks really good.

Yes, he went for another one and that does look very good. But wow, she knows how to work the camera doesn't she? When i had mine she smiled, welcomed me in, arms round each other, then it was like wham - strike the pose for the pic - all business. Not had a photo with anyone working it quite like that before.

Not a criticism by any means and it's great she knows what works for her. Wish I could say the same.

Anyway, all my best shots are up now (link in sig) apart from my photoshoot ones which need scanning. Quite a few I took are blurred or too similar to another one or someone is in a less than flattering pose (mouth open, eyes closed etc) and I wouldn't put those up so out of 125 I took, I've ended up with 32 I'm happy with. Thank goodness for digital cameras.

Anyway, all my best shots are up now (link in sig)
If you get chance would you mind posting numbers 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 and 15 of those 32 on here please.

Thanks, and yes I went back on the Sunday. Minus one of my standard photo shoot issue black t-shirts due to a breakfast related incident :whistling:

If you get chance would you mind posting numbers 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 and 15 of those 32 on here please.

I guess. Give me a min. The first few I get but why 15? Not all that different to the one I already posted is it? assuming I'm counting them the same way as you.

Ok, well at the request of 1of2 here's a few more he's asked me to post here (about same size as last lot).

_DSC0024.jpg_DSC0025.jpg

_DSC0034_1.jpg_DSC0036_1.jpg

_DSC0051.jpg_DSC0061.jpg

I guess. Give me a min. The first few I get but why 15? Not all that different to the one I already posted is it? assuming I'm counting them the same way as you.

Ok, well at the request of 1of2 here's a few more he's asked me to post here (about same size as last lot).

_DSC0024.jpg_DSC0025.jpg

_DSC0034_1.jpg_DSC0036_1.jpg

_DSC0051.jpg_DSC0061.jpg

what camera do you use?!