CHUCK CAMPBELL PLEASE

wabit

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have Chuck, he is awesome. Met him loads of times and his talks are hilarious. We all know he was in Atlantis but he's also in Sanctuary and I'm sure he'll have loads of stories about his time on both shows! :vader:

• 1 month later...

CCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Nuff said!

Never met chuck, would be great!!!! my daughter is begging me to ask you if we could please, please have Neil Jackson, for 7.8. he was "anubis'" son and in atlantis, in vegas. he is fabulous :( so looking forward to 7.8 :YAHOO:

• 1 month later...

They can't invite the perfect guests for everybody.. I have my favourites I'd like to see at these events and I'm sure they are total goofballs and fun people, but they'll invite them to another. :poki: I would have liked to meet Chuck, but maybe next time. :poki:

I think this con now will be epic anyways and the guests are purely awesome. :)

They can't invite the perfect guests for everybody.. I have my favourites I'd like to see at these events and I'm sure they are total goofballs and fun people, but they'll invite them to another. :D I would have liked to meet Chuck, but maybe next time. :D

I think this con now will be epic anyways and the guests are purely awesome. :)

i agree. we cant get everyone we wana meet every time.

I wasn't implying anything of the sort, just merely a tongue in cheek post. Really! I'm not naive enough to think that they would book a single guest just because we asked, Chuck is a suggestion as he has been a massive crowd pleaser at other events and thought he would fit in well with ME that's all.

I wasn't implying anything of the sort, just merely a tongue in cheek post. Really! I'm not naive enough to think that they would book a single guest just because we asked, Chuck is a suggestion as he has been a massive crowd pleaser at other events and thought he would fit in well with ME that's all.

I thought you didn't mean it like that. My comment was mostly to wabit. :)

And I don' think he thought it that way either, I just wrote down my opinion. :)

And I don' think he thought it that way either, I just wrote down my opinion. :)

Your right I didn't mean it like that! The con was awesome with the guests' they had, that was a suggestion to SM not a demand! I've been going to these long enough to know that they will book who they can, when they can!

Oh and last time I looked I was female not male...................... :D

Hope you had a good weekend cause I know I did. Not danced so many con dances in ages! So major THANKS to the DJ of the weekend you ROCK! :blink:

Your right I didn't mean it like that! The con was awesome with the guests' they had, that was a suggestion to SM not a demand! I've been going to these long enough to know that they will book who they can, when they can!

Oh and last time I looked I was female not male...................... :thumbup:

Hope you had a good weekend cause I know I did. Not danced so many con dances in ages! So major THANKS to the DJ of the weekend you ROCK! :dance:

Oops, sorry. :wub:

And I sure had the best weekend ever. Awesome guests really! And Stargate fandom truly rocks! So many great new people! Just pure fun and joy! :thumbup: