Hillywood Show

StaciesEclipse

Me and my sister always whip out the Hillywood show dance routines at ET cons to Hot and Cold (Katy Perry) and Bad Romance (Gaga), and fans of Hilly and Hannah Hindi we really want to do a video of loads of attendees doing their dance routines at an ET con! Learn them! or we could do a little dance school practice at the event! yay for Hillywood =) If you haven't seen their parody's yet watch them :D

Me and my sister always whip out the Hillywood show dance routines at ET cons to Hot and Cold (Katy Perry) and Bad Romance (Gaga), and fans of Hilly and Hannah Hindi we really want to do a video of loads of attendees doing their dance routines at an ET con! Learn them! or we could do a little dance school practice at the event! yay for Hillywood =) If you haven't seen their parody's yet watch them :D

I know the Hot and Cold dance! :D I was doing it at ET6! I know the New Moon one, and I've kinda forgotten most of the Bad Romance one :P I think I saw you doing th Bad Romance one! I saw two girls do it :D I may have to join you next time :P

I know the Hot and Cold dance! :D I was doing it at ET6! I know the New Moon one, and I've kinda forgotten most of the Bad Romance one :P I think I saw you doing th Bad Romance one! I saw two girls do it :P I may have to join you next time :P

I remember seeing the Bad Romance one at ET5 but I was like "Where did that routine come from", lol! :D

Wonder if we'll get the Hillywood dancers next year now the con's gone official?

it has been said about them coming before, and on the whole most seem to say no and didnt want guest money spent on them.

And I am even sure it has been said only way they will come is if they pay own way and buy tickets. (thou that might have been on facebook pages etc)

I myself too would rather have real guest and they are the one thing that has put me off going to the US cons, im just glad they dont do the cons I do over there.

I'd love to meet them but i agree that i'd rather the money be spent on guests, however if there was an opportunity for them to come as 'extra' with the costs not impacting the guests then it'd be great! which is why i only did this thread for the dance routines and not as a plea for them to attend an ET con so learn the dances and we'll get boogying at the parties! If anyone noticed at ET6 why they always played hot and cold and then bad romance straight after that was us requesting them so we could do the dances! lol! we learnt most of the harry potter friday parody one too but obv they wouldnt have the parody song and i was NOT going to be responsible for requesting rebecca black :P

well exactly it should only upset people if guest money was spent on them, but as i've stated above as much as i love the hillywood show i would NOT want guest money spent on them. However if they were an extra and their fees not impacting the guests and people still got upset about it? silly.

well exactly it should only upset people if guest money was spent on them, but as i've stated above as much as i love the hillywood show i would NOT want guest money spent on them. However if they were an extra and their fees not impacting the guests and people still got upset about it? silly.

I agree with this - would like to see them if they're an extra, like the authors were at ET6! :D

Yeah I get that, I wouldn't mind them as an extra either. Thing is even as an extra some people would be worried that money was spent on flying them over (and the is a fair few of them) which could be spent elsewhere is what the view would be I think. Silly to some, not to others.