Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

And still no sign.
There is still time for it to arrive. If it does not then all you will need to do is bring a print of your e-mail confirmation. If you purchased your ticket at the previous event then bring the receipt. In either case also bring some form of photographic ID.

I think my registration letter may have been thrown away by accident :lol:

I purchased my ticket at the last Chevron but no longer have the receipt. As I bought it at the last event I don't have a confirmation email from the online shop but I do have an email from Yvie confirming my ticket number (I sent her an email asking what my ticket number was so I could book my 7.8 ticket). Would showing this email to the person on the registration desk be good enough?

I think my registration letter may have been thrown away by accident :lol:

I purchased my ticket at the last Chevron but no longer have the receipt. As I bought it at the last event I don't have a confirmation email from the online shop but I do have an email from Yvie confirming my ticket number (I sent her an email asking what my ticket number was so I could book my 7.8 ticket). Would showing this email to the person on the registration desk be good enough?

I think that e-mail will be okay, along with photo ID. If you can produce a bank statement for the transaction then that would help.

• Moderators

If you (or your friend) have a receipt at all from the last convention then it would be a good idea to bring that.

Otherwise I think you will probably be okay as long as you remember to bring some form of ID.

If you (or your friend) have a receipt at all from the last convention then it would be a good idea to bring that.

Otherwise I think you will probably be okay as long as you remember to bring some form of ID.

Yes, in emergency cases it will do if you only have your ID with you. If your friend got her letter you should know your approximate ticket number, right?

Yes, in emergency cases it will do if you only have your ID with you. If your friend got her letter you should know your approximate ticket number, right?

It seems that quite a few people didn't get their letters like me. Something that needs to be looked into by the organisers? This is the first time that I've ever had any problems and with the worries about the hotel and the guest situation, it's not making for a great weekend atm. Hopefully, all will feel different tomorrow.

It seems that quite a few people didn't get their letters like me. Something that needs to be looked into by the organisers? This is the first time that I've ever had any problems and with the worries about the hotel and the guest situation, it's not making for a great weekend atm. Hopefully, all will feel different tomorrow.
I'm not sure what ME can do about the postal service to be honest. Guaranteed delivery by the Royal Mail starts at £5.45 and even then there is still a chance that it will not arrive (I have had that happen more than once :D ). Will people really be prepared to pay the extra cost of that?

Especially as it is still possible to register as long as you have photo ID plus either a print out of your e-mailed confirmation, or receipt if purchased at the previous event, or even a bank statement showing the transaction. It's not a case of 'no registration letter, then no entry'. These back-up procedures should cover most reasonable scenarios.