Hallowhedon 3 Schedule

Too Tall

All looks pretty straighforward. Though with all the gold/silver shoots on saturday there doesn't seem to be much time to get autographs, especially Tony's as the others could be got on Sunday or am I being overly worried?

Just feels like there'll be photoshoot, few minutes to get auto, off to next photoshoot, only few mins to get auto before next shoot etc and if there's a few people in the queue, could be easy to miss out. Again, am I just worrying too much? Only used to the massive queues at CM/LFCC events.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I'm a bit worried about not making it on time to the photo shoots and signings. Is it just me or does everyone feel this way?
Don't worry. There will be plenty of time. If anything, due to the fewer number of attendees there may be more time available in which to get everything done than there is usually.

All looks pretty straighforward. Though with all the gold/silver shoots on saturday there doesn't seem to be much time to get autographs, especially Tony's as the others could be got on Sunday or am I being overly worried?

Just feels like there'll be photoshoot, few minutes to get auto, off to next photoshoot, only few mins to get auto before next shoot etc and if there's a few people in the queue, could be easy to miss out. Again, am I just worrying too much? Only used to the massive queues at CM/LFCC events.

There's only around 300 people so you'll easily have time to get everything done on Saturday, but as long as you get Tony's on Saturday, and Phina's on the Sunday you can split the rest between the 2 days

Personally I was thinking that I would have plenty of time to get some decent food during the day :)

There's only around 300 people so you'll easily have time to get everything done on Saturday, but as long as you get Tony's on Saturday, and Phina's on the Sunday you can split the rest between the 2 days

Personally I was thinking that I would have plenty of time to get some decent food during the day :)

Ok, that's cool. Just shows how new I am to this type of event. I'm used to queuing for 15-20mins or so for some guests at other events, it just looks like anything more than just a few mins would make things tricky here but those with more experience than me have worked it out so I guess they've taken this into account.

I feel exactly the same way as Rockstar, I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to make it to make it to everything and not miss anyone. seems impossible :-(
Far from impossible. These types of schedules have been tried, tested, and succeeded at previous events with far more attendees than what will be present at this event.

It can look rather daunting on paper but in reality it works very smoothly. If you have any concerns on the day just ask a member of crew.

Ok, that's cool. Just shows how new I am to this type of event. I'm used to queuing for 15-20mins or so for some guests at other events, it just looks like anything more than just a few mins would make things tricky here but those with more experience than me have worked it out so I guess they've taken this into account.
Don't worry, it works fine. As a comparison the last Chevron had over 800 (possibly over 900 - I can't recall) attendees.

One day guests are not an issue either. There have been plenty of them at previous events (most frequently at the various Hub events).

• Moderators

remember that of the big blocks of time marked for photoshoots you will only actually be in the queue for said photoshoot for maybe 5-10 minutes maximum of that. Very possibly less. And it's really only Anthony/Phina you have to squeeze in on your main photoshoot-day anyway. (Although there will probably be plenty of time to get everyone, if you wanted to.)

Don't worry, it works fine. As a comparison the last Chevron had over 800 (possibly over 900 - I can't recall) attendees.

One day guests are not an issue either. There have been plenty of them at previous events (most frequently at the various Hub events).

Cool. I guess I was expecting the gold/silver shoots to be spread over the two days a bit more and not all on one day. But I suppose as long as there's time to get Tony's amongst the shoots then it looks like the others can be got on Sunday. Being used to other events I try to get as much done as quickly as possible. need to learn to chill a take it a bit easier with this one I suppose :)

Appreciate the advice everyone. Just an old and overly worried newbie trying to get my head around it all.

I posted a photo in the introduction thread a few days ago. Will be on my own and my first weekend con so if you spot me please feel free to say hi and help me settle in.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Cool. I guess I was expecting the gold/silver shoots to be spread over the two days a bit more and not all on one day. But I suppose as long as there's time to get Tony's amongst the shoots then it looks like the others can be got on Sunday. Being used to other events I try to get as much done as quickly as possible. need to learn to chill a take it a bit easier with this one I suppose :)
Even with a more 'normal' schedule by groups (i.e. busier), the photo shoots for Gold and Silver are usually all on the Saturday.

Even with a more 'normal' schedule by groups (i.e. busier), the photo shoots for Gold and Silver are usually all on the Saturday.

Right, I'll shut up now, calm down and start packing and just play along on the day. I think I owe you a very big drink for the calm words.

If your worried try and get your autograph with Anthony before anything else; even if you don't get through the queue in time before his photoshoot, you will see him heading off to the photos (ensuring you don't miss the photoshoot cos with there only being one slot for photos, the crew will make sure everyone gets through in time) you can then go get other photos/autographs while he's finishing the photoshoot and just go back to the signing when his photoshoot is over. Honestly though you really don't need to worry about not having time. At both previous cons I have had photos with all guests and group photo too but still only had one or two autographs left to get on the Sunday. Odds are you are more likely to find yourself with time on your hands but that just means more time to chat with the other fans. Or catch up on much needed sleep after dancing the night away at the awesome parties!

This is helped me alot. I'm glad I'm not the only one Rockstar! I'm going on my own too. Getting so nervous now.:help:

Me too. I'm an old hack at the other types of events. Been going since CM4, just not done one of these before and get far too worried about new things and not knowing how things work, where to go etc etc. Shouldn't be at my age but I'm sure it'll all work out fine. Not like it's the first event is it? lol!

Edited by Rockstar6662