Hallowhedon 3 Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

This is helped me alot. I'm glad I'm not the only one Rockstar! I'm going on my own too. Getting so nervous now.:help:

Me too. I'm an old hack at the other types of events. Been going since CM4, just not done one of these before and get far too worried about new things and not knowing how things work, where to go etc etc. Shouldn't be at my age but I'm sure it'll all work out fine. Not like it's the first event is it? lol!

Don't worry, we know what we're doing :D

We've been running ME events for over 3 years now on this very same system and they work pretty well :D After 3 years we've never had anyone got home without all of their included autographs and photo shoots (as long as they've told us).

If you have any questions just ask a crew member :lol:

This is helped me alot. I'm glad I'm not the only one Rockstar! I'm going on my own too. Getting so nervous now.:help:

Me too. I'm an old hack at the other types of events. Been going since CM4, just not done one of these before and get far too worried about new things and not knowing how things work, where to go etc etc. Shouldn't be at my age but I'm sure it'll all work out fine. Not like it's the first event is it? lol!

Don't worry, we know what we're doing :D

We've been running ME events for over 3 years now on this very same system and they work pretty well :D After 3 years we've never had anyone got home without all of their included autographs and photo shoots (as long as they've told us).

If you have any questions just ask a crew member :lol:

Thanks TooTall. Fully appreciate you're very experienced at these things. It's just different to the system I'm familiar with and know there's no reason to worry. Packing now, be heading off in an hour or two, should be less than an hour drive.