GROUP PHOTO SHOOT

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

As you will know we don't normally do group photo shoots at the conventions for a whole host of reasons, most of which are logistical and contractual.

However, we really wanted to do something special for you and so we have managed to arrange a group photo shoot at a very special price! :lol:

It will take place on Saturday and will have in it : Anthony Head, Amber Benson, Adam Busch, Charisma Carpenter and you!

It will be just £25 and can be purchased at the registration desk. We hope you will agree that is a pretty smart photo for any Buffy fan! :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Take care,

Mark :P

Hi everyone,

As you will know we don't normally do group photo shoots at the conventions for a whole host of reasons, most of which are logistical and contractual.

However, we really wanted to do something special for you and so we have managed to arrange a group photo shoot at a very special price! :D

It will take place on Saturday and will have in it : Anthony Head, Amber Benson, Adam Busch, Charisma Carpenter and you!

It will be just £25 and can be purchased at the registration desk. We hope you will agree that is a pretty smart photo for any Buffy fan! :P

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Take care,

Mark :D

Thank you so much. I loved the group photo last year, and £25 is such a bargain. I will definitely be getting one this year too. :lol:

Think I'll definitely be doing this. Anyone know if you can pay by card or is it cash only?

I've seen people paying by card at the auctions before, so I'm sure it's also available at the registration desk too.

Thanks. I assume cards will be acceptable but first time at one of these and getting far too nervous and stressed about it for some reason. Prob just because it's all new.

Think I'll definitely be doing this. Anyone know if you can pay by card or is it cash only?

I've seen people paying by card at the auctions before, so I'm sure it's also available at the registration desk too.

Thanks. I assume cards will be acceptable but first time at one of these and getting far too nervous and stressed about it for some reason. Prob just because it's all new.

Payment for photo shoots by card is fine.

This will likely be the most relaxed event you've ever been to. If you survived LFCC, this will be a walk in the park by comparison. Plus, you'll probably know most of the crew already.

This will likely be the most relaxed event you've ever been to. If you survived LFCC, this will be a walk in the park by comparison. Plus, you'll probably know most of the crew already.

Thanks. I actually loved LFCC but don't really know any of the crew. Recognise them but don't know many names as yet and have only met a couple of attendees before plus I seem to be a lot older than most people so worried about fitting in etc. I'm sure it'll be fine, it's just the unknown and all being new.

I actually loved LFCC but don't really know any of the crew. Recognise them but don't know many names as yet and have only met a couple of attendees before plus I seem to be a lot older than most people so worried about fitting in etc. I'm sure it'll be fine, it's just the unknown and all being new.

Cons like this are great for getting to know the crew (although I confess I'm dreadful at remembering names and faces, so it's been a slow process for me!). And don't worry about fitting in - I always have a great time and I'm around your age. :YAHOO: It will be much more relaxed and intimate than the signing events, so it's really easy to chat to people. I'll say hi if I spot you.

I actually loved LFCC but don't really know any of the crew. Recognise them but don't know many names as yet and have only met a couple of attendees before plus I seem to be a lot older than most people so worried about fitting in etc. I'm sure it'll be fine, it's just the unknown and all being new.

Cons like this are great for getting to know the crew (although I confess I'm dreadful at remembering names and faces, so it's been a slow process for me!). And don't worry about fitting in - I always have a great time and I'm around your age. :YAHOO: It will be much more relaxed and intimate than the signing events, so it's really easy to chat to people. I'll say hi if I spot you.

It all does sound very different to what I'm used to and I am looking forward it. I do talk, honest, just not so good at being first at it and a bit shy in big groups where I don't know anyone ;)

Back on topic, the group shoot sounds awesome. Great addition.

Just don't start partying with the crew on Saturday night. That way leads to no sleep. (Okay, so I did get some sleep last year. But only about 2.5 hours...)

LOL, warning heeded. I'm not a big party person these days and don't think I've dressed up since university 20+ years ago but got a very basic costume sorted for Friday and Sat and going to give it a go.

• Moderators

If both me & my mate buy a group piccy can we both be in it together????

Pretty sure the same rules apply as for any other photoshoot, so that should be fine. (Have a feeling I've seen it happen before, too.)

I guess that would depend on the age of your son, does he have his own ticket or is he young enough to go free? If he went free then I would guess that he could be in your photo free as well

(but I'm only guessing)

My son is 13 and we both have gold tickets but i'm pretty sure I would have to pay £50 to be in the group photo together. :rolleyes: