Autographica 2012 date

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...

The hotel for next years show is close to Birmingham International Train Station and Birmingham Airport so if you are flying or getting the Eurostar into London it shouldn't be too difficult to get up to Birmingham by train or one of the coach companies like National Express.

It's even possible you might be able to fly straight to Birmingham depending on where you are flying from.

I'm not sure if that answers the question you were asking or not, it might be worth looking on the foreign language forum on here, maybe someone may have made a similar journey to the one you are planning and can give you some pointers.

on the site c' l' is still put; another hotel? c' is thus or?
The Autogrpahica website has not been updated yet. Autographica will be at a different hotel next year. The Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel.

The banners here on the front page need sorting

http://www.collectormania.com/

Dates are right location of Autographica and LFCC are wrong.

The hotel for next years show is close to Birmingham International Train Station and Birmingham Airport so if you are flying or getting the Eurostar into London it shouldn't be too difficult to get up to Birmingham by train or one of the coach companies like National Express.

It's even possible you might be able to fly straight to Birmingham depending on where you are flying from.

I'm not sure if that answers the question you were asking or not, it might be worth looking on the foreign language forum on here, maybe someone may have made a similar journey to the one you are planning and can give you some pointers.

yes by plane that goes but the tariffs d' a flight is the double of that of Hearthow!!! in more 2 stopovers! whereas H; ; ; ; none! what a damage really! it would really be necessary that is good guests to try that! one will see… thank you for your answers.

Thanks for the early notification of the dates & venue for the next Autographica. The Birmingham Hilton Metropole is another great venue (already booked my room).Can't wait to see the what guests will be appearing and I'll certainly be suggesting a few more.