HALLOWHEDON 4

fudgebond@btinternet.com

Obviously love to have either Sarah or David but realistically.....

The whole Firefly crew :dance::YAHOO::thumbup:

OK maybe a little more realistically...

Gina Torres - Because she's the only FF main cast member I've not met.

Nathan Fillion - Because the man is a legend and I NEED a Castle autograph!!!!

Adam Baldwin - Because again he's the man AND he's so dam good in Chuck too!!!!

Summer Glau - Would be cool as we've not had her in a while and she's go great with Sean :thumbup:

You have excellent taste!

Yay for Summer and Nathan.. more so summer as i havent met her! yesums please?

Yep that'd do nicely ( + Seth & Alexis ;) )

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, my wishes beside NPH and James Marsters:

Vincent Kartheiser

Nathan Fillion

Alexis Denisof

Tom Lenk

Amy Acker

J August Richards

Summer Glau

Marc Blucas

Very unrealistic:

Alyson Hannigan

Well, there are so many amazing Whedonverse actors... it´s hard to pick some..

Once again, I'm going to suggest writers/producers. I realise they wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but Marti Noxon, Jane Espenson and their colleagues would have amazing stories.

Maurissa Tancharoen would be a good guest. Not only has she written and produced on Joss' shows, but she appeared on screen in Dollhouse (as Kilo) and in Doctor Horrible (as one of the groupies).

And she's Joss' sister-in-law. :thumbup:

id like to meet some writers/producers

jane espenson and marti noxon for sure

Thing is, I don't know about you guys, but I'd be happy with any guest, as I love everyone on Buffy. I'd just like the guest to be "important" in Buffy so we know who we're dealing with and what question to ask them. Because I didn't even know who Phina was, I had to look her up on Google, and I think I know every actor who ever was on Buffy, even the ones with masks such as Mark Lutz or Mark Metcalf. So I didn't know what to tell or ask Phina at the con, it really was a shame because I wanted to, but nothing came up. If we know what to say to the guests, what to ask them, if they have things to share with us, if they are happy to be here, I think that's what's really important. Don't you?

I'd prefer guests whose autographs can be added to the collections I'm working on, but there are also plenty of amazing actors and actresses that I have nothing specific for them to sign that I would be delighted to meet. I would agree, though, that the best guests are the ones who are happy to be there and to get involved in the event. For an example, look no further than Amber and Adam.

Would really love to come to this event but only have basic knowledge of Angel and none of Dollhouse. I watched all Buffy and Firefly but I don't know if it would be worth me coming.

I would definitely like to see Alexis Denisof and Jewel Staite, Nathan Fillion (unlikely, I know) though

:D

• Moderators

Would really love to come to this event but only have basic knowledge of Angel and none of Dollhouse. I watched all Buffy and Firefly but I don't know if it would be worth me coming.

I would definitely like to see Alexis Denisof and Jewel Staite, Nathan Fillion (unlikely, I know) though

:blink:

You do have nearly a year to watch the others if you want... I only finally watched Firefly in preparation for Hallowhedon 2 (and adored it so much that I cosplayed for it this year!)

Seth and Alexis are getting a lot of votes at the moment. Would be pleased with either/both of them.

They are pretty amazing, i would squeeel and jump around the room at either being announced, im hoping if we slide their names in enough SM/ME will book one of them LOL

also love your idea of the writters!!!!

Personally, what I most want is a greater variety of guests at HW4. Not that there was anything wrong with any of the guests at HW3, individually, but collectively they were a little too Buffy-centric. Yes, I know Charisma was representing Angel, but she started out in BtVS, and no, I'm not blaming ME - it wasn't their fault that Sean cancelled. Ideally, all 5 shows will be represented at HW4 (which is actually possible with just 2 guests, so isn't too ambitious).

• Moderators

Actually, I can think of one pairing that not only covers all 5 shows but includes The Cabin in the Woods and Much Ado About Nothing for good measure. Anyone?

hmmm... Nathan Fillion and Amy Acker?