HALLOWHEDON 4

fudgebond@btinternet.com

Seth Green would be amaaaazing but I don't think he likes these types of events. He doesn't believe in charging people to meet him. But if you could make it happen, I would be the happiest girl on earth :whistling: I have seen who you brought at the previous Hallowhedons, so I trust you, I know you'll bring excellent guests. But as we never, ever see David, Alyson, Marc Blucas, Alexis Denisof, Kristine Sutherland, Michelle Trachtenberg at cons, it would be great to get one of them. But I know how hard it is to get them...

Seth recently this year started doing alot more USA based conventions.. so hopefuly someone other this side of the pond will get him too!

Completely agree on Marc and Michelle, both awsome ones id love to meet!

Right there with ya Sazzy :P Seth Green would be awesome

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth Green would be amaaaazing but I don't think he likes these types of events. He doesn't believe in charging people to meet him. But if you could make it happen, I would be the happiest girl on earth :whistling: I have seen who you brought at the previous Hallowhedons, so I trust you, I know you'll bring excellent guests. But as we never, ever see David, Alyson, Marc Blucas, Alexis Denisof, Kristine Sutherland, Michelle Trachtenberg at cons, it would be great to get one of them. But I know how hard it is to get them...

Seth recently this year started doing alot more USA based conventions.. so hopefuly someone other this side of the pond will get him too!

Completely agree on Marc and Michelle, both awsome ones id love to meet!

Right there with ya Sazzy :P Seth Green would be awesome

If they could get Seth, that would be insane!! I remember seeing a tweet of his earlier this year where someone asked if he had a UK con/signing appearance set up and he said not yet but hopefully soon.

My number 1 guest would have to be Nathan Fillion. Legend!

OMG please Seth, come to the UK!

Would be truely awesome and if it helps, these weekend cons do seem a lot more relaxed than the mass signing events.

I'd be prepared to pay quite a lot for certain people (you can probably guess without any names), who could even be restricted in numbers like RDA was at a previous Chevron if that would encourage them to give it a try. And while I'd like to meet people I haven't yet, SM and ME seem pretty good at getting quality guests and I'm sure will be trying to get a good line up together.

id like/love to see:

in no perticular order

Amy Acker

Neil Patrick Harris

Stephanie Romanov

Alyson Hannigan (but i doubt that =[)

Emma Caulfield

Felicia Day

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Elisabeth Rohm

Seth Green

Nathan Fillion

Alan Tudyk

Jewel Staite

Summer Glau

I could go on for ages and ages haha

I would really like:

Amy Acker

Marc Blucas

David Boreanaz (although I know that's basically impossible)

Alyson Hannigan (not likely there either)

Alexis Denisof

Seth Green

Tahmoh Penikett

And of course Nicholas Brendon and James Marsters. I've seen them once but it would be a blast to get them back.

I can see that Amy Acker is requested a lot, so maybe we'll get lucky and our prayers will be answered:D I'm also really happy that Marc Blucas is requested as Riley is not the most popular character on Buffy, it makes me really happy that other people wanna meet him. It also makes me really happy that Alexis is requested as much as Amy, because he's one of the guest I've been dying to meet as well. But hey, please don't forget about Dollhouse, I would love to meet Olivia Williams (and/or Fran Kranz) ;)

And James Marsters, Stephanie Romanov and Jewel Staite are the three persons who already came but that I really want to meet ;)

Gosh, I can't wait to know who the first guest is going to be!

Edited by frenchwhedonist

Not sure if Marc Blucas does conventions but i know people that have met him in the past in passing have said he is very nice so would be great if he would be willing to consider coming over but not sure.

Amy acker does so cons for another organiser here not sure if thats exclusive but a possibility and she is just like fred to meet very friendly and sweet.

Anyone from the buffy or angel verse i would be more than happy to meet, every time.

Edited by buffy2k

And of course Nicholas Brendon and James Marsters. I've seen them once but it would be a blast to get them back.

They mentioned on the Saturday night that, in addition to some first-timers, they would be trying for some "favourites", which makes me wonder (and hope) that they mean these two.

Yes i remember the seth tweet too, i really hope SM/ME jump on this and i think he would be better at a hallowhedon-y type event instead of LFCC, personaly. But i also agree with i would pay extra for someone of that name because come on.. he is SO worth it.

so seeeeeeeeth greeeen pleaaaaaase?!

• Moderators

Seth would definitely fit perfectly into both 'rare' and 'nice headliner' categories if ME could get him over. (He's definitely in my top 5 to meet.)

Mostly I just want to see a nice variety of guests - I got into this con thing far too recently so there are a huge number of guests I'd be more than happy to meet!

For me... hmm, let me think.

Eliza Dushku (Top by miles)

Then in no particular order:

Jewel Staite

Nathan Fillion

Alan Tudyk

James Marsters

Nicholas Brendon

Alyson Hannigan

Felicia Day

Neil Patrick Harris

Seth Green

Obviously Mr Boreanaz would be on the list were he remotely possible.

For me the top of the list of people that I haven't met but would love to...

Seth Green

Eliza Dushku

James Marsters

Neil Patrick Harris

People who I have met but would really love to see come back...

Felicia Day

Nathan Fillion

Tom Lenk

Jewel Staite

Nicholas Brendon was really sweet but apparently his recent attitude at a M&G for example disappointed a lot of people, plus he's often available so I think they should try to get someone either quite rare or a "big seller" such as James, because I think that nobody would get tired of meeting him :dance: But between Seth and James, I'd pick Seth in a heartbeat.

Edited by frenchwhedonist

I'd like more than four guests all weekend. These are those I've not met but would like to:

Harry Groener

Seth Green

Alyson Hannigan

Marc Blucas

Michelle Trachtenberg

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Gina Torres

D B Woodside

Charlie Webber

Leonard Roberts

Bailey Chase

Lindsay Crouse

Camden Toy

Jeff Kober

Andy Umberger

Jeff Rickets

Olivia Williams

Neil Patrick Harris

Alexa Davalos

Julia Lee

Jack Conley

Laurel Holloman

Sam Anderson

Harry Lennix

Reed Diamond

Mo Tancharoen

Any of the writers such as Jane Espenson, David Fury etc or stunt/crew who usually have great stories.

And even though I have met the following I'd like to see them once more (with feeling)

Alexis Denisof

Eliza Dushku

Nathan Fillion

Kristine Sutherland

Enver Gjokai

Elisabeth Rohm

I had the pleasure of meeting Steve Tartalia back in 2003 and he is a fantastic guest, get him and James Marsters together and I reckon they could do a con with just themselves, he had so many great and funny stories about working with James and the stunts etc!!!!

On a slightly different note though, have any dates been mentioned for Hallowhedon 4 yet??

On a slightly different note though, have any dates been mentioned for Hallowhedon 4 yet??
26th-28th October 2012

Booked the time off work today before anyone else as I can see I may very likely want to go again, depending a bit on guests of course. And as a few days ago I was worried if it would be for me, that's not bad is it?

Bring on the guests :)

Edited by Rockstar6662