• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wishlist would be for guests I've never met:

- Amy Acker

- Alexis Denisof

- Eliza Dushku

- Anyone from Dollhouse as the show has not been well represented yet in previous Hallowhedons (Alan Tudyk was more a Firefly guest)

For guests I already met but who were amazing:

- J. August Richards

- James Marsters

- Stephanie Romanov

• 1 month later...

After watching Dollhouse I have to add:

Alan Tudyk (Ok, already mentioned him, cause of Firefly... but he deserves a second mention after I watched Dollhouse for the frist time)

Fran Kranz

Olivia Williams

and so many more.

Seriously... what´r wrong with the Whedonverse actors? Why are they all so amazing? It´s so hard to pick. I mean, ask me whom I wanna meet of True Blood or Twilight or whatever.. I don´t have a problem to pick 3 actors... but in the Whedonverse.. it´s impossible.

edit:

Oh, and

Joss Whedon

himself would be a great guest as well.

Edited by scar!

• 3 weeks later...

Had a little bit time during work and thought it would be cool to have an overview over the wishes :)

Nathan Fillion - 24

Seth Green - 24

James Marster - 17

Alexis Denisof - 14

Amy Acker - 14

Eliza Dushku - 14

Marc Blucas - 13

Emma Caulfield - 13

Gina Torres - 12

Neil Patrick Harris - 11

Summer Glau - 11

Alan Tudyk - 10

David Boreanaz - 10

Aly Hannigan - 10

Jewel Staite - 9

Fran Kranz - 8

Tom Lenk - 8

Olivia Williams - 7

Adam Baldwin - 7

Nicholas Brendon - 7

Morena Baccarin - 6

Felicia Day - 6

Jane Espenson - 5

Enver Gjokaj - 5

Michelle Trachtenberg - 5

Maurissa Tancharoen - 5

Sarah M. Gellar - 4

Elizabeth Ann Allen - 4

Elizabeth Rohm - 4

J August Richards - 4

Dichen Lachman - 3

Joss Whedon - 3

Julia Lee - 3

Harry Groener - 3

Juliet Landau - 3

Danny Strong - 3

D. B. Woodside - 3

George Hertzberg - 2

Sarah Thompson - 2

Lindsey Crouse - 2

Stefanie Romanov - 2

Bailey Chase - 2

Vincent Kartheiser - 2

Ron Glass - 2

Marti Noxon - 2

Harry Lennix - 2

Andy Umberger - 2

Sarah Hagan - 1

Kristy Wu - 1

Daniel Dae Kim - 1

Mercedes McNab - 1

Julie Benz - 1

Charisma Carpenter - 1

Anthony Head - 1

Armin Shimmerman - 1

Jenny Mollen - 1

Bianca Lawson - 1

Ken Lerner - 1

Christina Hendricks - 1

Chiwetel Ejiofor - 1

Tamoh Penikett - 1

Charlie Weber - 1

Leonard Roberts - 1

Camden Toy - 1

Jeff Kober - 1

David Fury - 1

Steve Tartalia - 1

Amber Benson - 1

Adam Busch - 1

Robin Sachs - 1

Christian Kane - 1

Jeff Rickets - 1

Alexa Davalos - 1

Jack Conley - 1

Laurel Holloman - 1

Sam Anderson - 1

Reed Diamond - 1

Hope I didn´t miss any wishes...

Edited by scar!

Already posted my most obvious ultimate guest (Eliza <3) but I've watched so much Dollhouse - as in the two series repeatedly back-to-back since I'm pathetic that way - and related footage, if Fran signed on I'd get my Gold ticket several seconds later. Same for Enver, but I've become a total Frangirl.

I also add the to call for more non-Buffy and Angel guests after H3. Very B&A-centric, which is never a bad thing, but H4 would be amazing if the last two guests were from the wider 'Verse. I know Alan Tudyk was at H2, but he would really be awesome for those of us who were late to the Hallowhedon party.

Eliza is already in the uk this year so not sure she will be back a second time so havent voted for her. There are also a number of guests who dont do cons so there was no point in voiting for them either in the poll.

I know this event is covering all 4 shows but if you are only having 4-5 guests you are really only leaving room for one guest from each show anyway so its hard, then you get into this thing with some people of well if its only one guest i want to see is it viable especially with the cost of hotel and travel on top.

Personally I would be happy to see anyone from any of the shows although not a great lover of firefly tbh its so different from buffy/angel but have met all the guests at the other cons that used to be in the uk but i love this event for what it is and its a chance to meet up with people i have known for years in this fandom. Of course buffy and angel are always going to be the dominant shows for a lot of people even if its only getting one guests from each that wont change. I know people who will travel worldwide for a day just for one buffy guest. Anyway I'll be there though as long as they run these events thats for sure

Edited by buffy2k

I know this event is covering all 4 shows but if you are only having 4-5 guests you are really only leaving room for one guest from each show anyway so its hard, then you get into this thing with some people of well if its only one guest i want to see is it viable especially with the cost of hotel and travel on top.

I purely meant that instead of leaving booking things until later on I'd book the ticket sooner if these particular guests are coming. I love all the shows and I couldn't pick a particularly bad character out of the lot, so I'm sure it'll be great no matter who else they announce.

Plus, I fear I may get into trouble for not turning up (you know who you are!). I met a lot of cool (and some not so cool :D ) people last time, so part of it all is meeting them again anyway.

totally understand your reasoning lorrificus if say james,david and SMG were there i'd get gold like a shot (and yes i know 2/3 def wont be doing cons so no hope of that one)!

I am not sure what ticket to get got gold at the first 2 but then downgraded last year for money reasons and as with 5 guests i couldnt make gold viable any longer to spend that much esp with another buffy/angel type con so close to this one as well. I'll probably wait until later before buying a ticket to see whats more viable for me this year but will still def support this and try to sell tix as well as love seeing anyone from the whedonverse and already looking forward to seeing Kristine again a its been a long time.. Hope to see lots of familiar faces there.

I purely meant that instead of leaving booking things until later on I'd book the ticket sooner if these particular guests are coming. I love all the shows and I couldn't pick a particularly bad character out of the lot, so I'm sure it'll be great no matter who else they announce.

Plus, I fear I may get into trouble for not turning up (you know who you are!). I met a lot of cool (and some not so cool ;) ) people last time, so part of it all is meeting them again anyway.

Hell yeah you better come!!!!!

I'm really wondering who they'll get. Because even though Sean and Kristine are AMAAAZING guests, they're not headliners, they're just really good guests. I don't know who they'll get to make more people come. James would be really cool, he hasn't come in a while and he always makes a lot of people buy their tickets.

Plus, I fear I may get into trouble for not turning up (you know who you are!). I met a lot of cool (and some not so cool :thumbup: ) people last time, so part of it all is meeting them again anyway.

Hell yeah you better come!!!!!

I'm really wondering who they'll get. Because even though Sean and Kristine are AMAAAZING guests, they're not headliners, they're just really good guests. I don't know who they'll get to make more people come. James would be really cool, he hasn't come in a while and he always makes a lot of people buy their tickets.

I'm 95% certain of going - just some funds to work out.

I was wondering about their headliner as none of my above-mentioned guests really fits the bill. Hmmm....

• 1 month later...

Nathan Fillion

Summer Glau

Alan Tudyk

Fran Kranz

Amy Acker

Emma Caulfield

Tom Lenk

This!

+NPH :(

All of the above.:blink:

Glad everyones liking my suggestions...hope one of them is the next guest :P