HALLOWHEDON 4

fudgebond@btinternet.com

AS THERE WILL BE A HALLOWHEDON 4 NEXT YEAR WE MIGHT AS WELL TELL M.E. WHAT GUESTS WE ARE HOPING OR PRAYING FOR, FOR NEXT YEAR.

SHALL I START WITH MY MOST WANTED LIST?

NATHAN FILLION

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS

DAVID BOREANAZ

MR AND/OR MRS DENISOF

FRAN KRANZ AND DICHEN LACHMAN ARE ALSO AWESOME CON GUESTS :whistling:

Edited by vampirellie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here are the BEST guests you could get for Hallowhedon 4, the ones that would make me the happiest girl on earth :

-OLIVIA WILLIAMS (please please please)

-Summer Glau

-Alexis Denisof

-Kristine Sutherland

-James Marsters

-Amy Acker

And now, other people I'm also dying to meet but who are not a priority (I had to make a selection in order to make my request more relevant) :

-Fran Kranz

-Marc Blucas

-Emma Caulfield

-Gina Torres

-Alan Tudyk

-Nathan Fillion

-Jane Espenson

-David Boreanaz

I know, David is hard to get and very expensive so I was just saying that to say it but I know the chances. Thank you very much if you could bring Olivia, Alexis, Amy and/or James, who are the four ones I'd really love to meet. Olivia even lives in the UK if I'm not mistaken.

And of course, Joss himself haha, even though I know it's impossible :whistling:

Thank you thank you. If anyone on that list is going, I'm going gold without hesitation.

Thank you SM/ME for always trying your best :)

Edited by frenchwhedonist

Sean Maher :lol:

And also, trying to be realistic:

Morena Baccarin

Summer Glau

Adam Baldwin

Nicholas Brendon

James Marsters

Emma Caulfield

Felicia Day

Amy Acker

Fran Kranz

Dichen Lachman

Enver Gjokaj

Maurissa Tancharoen

and the one, the only, Mr Tom Lenk!

I don't expect them all, but any of the following will make me very happy :rolleyes:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

Gina Torres

Daniel Dae Kim

David Boreanaz

Julia Lee

Andy Umberger

iam hoping to save up enough to come next year my dream meets would be Emma Caufield,Mercdes Mcnab,Adam Baldwin,Morena Baccairn,Jewel Staite,Summer Glau,Nathan Fillon,Eliza Dushku,Julie Benz,James Masters,Seth Green,Alan Tyduk,Marc Blucas,Amy Acker,Elizabeth Ann Allen and if they could bring them back from this year Charisma Carpenter and Anthony Stewart Head look forward to seeing you all next year :D

I know there are lots more guests from the 4 shows for us to see which is good for the next decade of cons for a start which will be great!

I'd like to see any of the guests who have been before as they were all great. I know there are a few that dont do cons at all so i'm not going to ask for sarah,seth,alyson,david B,michelle T,gina torres,robia but would be nice to meet,:-

Harry Groener

emma Caulfield

juliet Landau

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Marc Blucas

Armin Shimmerman

Alexis denisof

George Hertzberg

amy acker

julie Lee

Jenny Mollen

sarah thompson

Tom Lenk

Danny strong

bianca lawson

d b woodside

ken lerner

olivia williams

Nathan fillion

Elizabeth Rohm

lindsey crouse

and the list does go on and on so sorry for anyone i missed off but basically anyone!

Edited by buffy2k

Seth Green would be amaaaazing but I don't think he likes these types of events. He doesn't believe in charging people to meet him. But if you could make it happen, I would be the happiest girl on earth :( I have seen who you brought at the previous Hallowhedons, so I trust you, I know you'll bring excellent guests. But as we never, ever see David, Alyson, Marc Blucas, Alexis Denisof, Kristine Sutherland, Michelle Trachtenberg at cons, it would be great to get one of them. But I know how hard it is to get them...

Seth Green would be amaaaazing but I don't think he likes these types of events. He doesn't believe in charging people to meet him. But if you could make it happen, I would be the happiest girl on earth :whistling: I have seen who you brought at the previous Hallowhedons, so I trust you, I know you'll bring excellent guests. But as we never, ever see David, Alyson, Marc Blucas, Alexis Denisof, Kristine Sutherland, Michelle Trachtenberg at cons, it would be great to get one of them. But I know how hard it is to get them...

Seth recently this year started doing alot more USA based conventions.. so hopefuly someone other this side of the pond will get him too!

Completely agree on Marc and Michelle, both awsome ones id love to meet!

Seth Green would be amaaaazing but I don't think he likes these types of events. He doesn't believe in charging people to meet him. But if you could make it happen, I would be the happiest girl on earth :P I have seen who you brought at the previous Hallowhedons, so I trust you, I know you'll bring excellent guests. But as we never, ever see David, Alyson, Marc Blucas, Alexis Denisof, Kristine Sutherland, Michelle Trachtenberg at cons, it would be great to get one of them. But I know how hard it is to get them...

Seth recently this year started doing alot more USA based conventions.. so hopefuly someone other this side of the pond will get him too!

Completely agree on Marc and Michelle, both awsome ones id love to meet!

omg Seth would indeed be an amazing guest :whistling: