Latest Guest Announcement - PHINA ORUCHE

Massive Events

I thought I'd catch my Mum up on some of my favorite Buffy episodes and we were halfway through Hush when I thought I'd check for any more news and I saw this guest announcement. A little coincidental but believable!

(Had to add that Friends quote in as its accustomed to my vocabulary)

• Showmasters Admin

Excellent guest. Well done. Now, where can I find an 8x10 of Phina and Tony together? :vader:

Lol! Now, as I can see into the future I can answer this! :P In your reg pack on Friday! :vader:

Mark :vader:

Um? :vader:

To the Dealers' Room, Boy Wonder! :D

Lol! Yeah, sorry about that! My seeing into the future failed to predict that the printer would not actually listen to a word I said and instead print whichever picture he picked out the sky! :-| He shall be beaten accordingly! Lol! :P

Mark :D

Excellent guest. Well done. Now, where can I find an 8x10 of Phina and Tony together? :D

Lol! Now, as I can see into the future I can answer this! :P In your reg pack on Friday! :D

Um? :WINCE:

To the Dealers' Room, Boy Wonder! :D

Lol! Yeah, sorry about that! My seeing into the future failed to predict that the printer would not actually listen to a word I said and instead print whichever picture he picked out the sky! :-| He shall be beaten accordingly! Lol! :P

No problem, Mark. Having a great weekend, and thanks again for all your hard work.