Guest Cancellation - Sean Maher

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately Sean Maher will no longer be able to make Hallowhedon due to a short notice work commitment!

We wish him well and whilst we are disappointed that he will not be at Hallowhedon, we are pleased that he is still working and having a successful acting career! We will hopefully be bringing him back to a future event.

Mark

Bugger! ... I was really looking forward to meeting him and asking some questions about Playboy Club and Much Ado :D. But I have to agree with the others that it will be great to see more of him on tv/film :D.

O, that REALLY is too bad, I was so looking forward meeting him... but as said before, it is too bad for us, but good for him! And, it's good for the millions of (Firefly-)fans who can see him in some other movie/TVshow/whatever he is working on :D

:D they giveth and then they take it away.......

Really upset for us but happy he's got something else (hope this gets more air time).

Look forward to meeting him sometime in the future as he is one of just 3 i need for my 'main cast Serenity' collection (see below).

Michelle

• Moderators

I'm currently looking at all the events next year and crossing my fingers so hard that there's /one/ of them he finally manages to make it to. (SM/ME clearly want to bring him over, and Sean clearly wants to come given that he's agreed to do so several times, so I am not without hope)