Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

Massive Events

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya,

We only have around 300 people attending this event and that should be no problem for us to get through in one day with Tony! ;) If it was a sold out event then he would have to get through 400 in a day even if he was doing Saturday and Sunday.

Tony will be with us on Saturday and not Sunday, although I am currently trying to secure a guest for Sunday so that we will have 4 guests on each day and 5 in total! :lol:

As soon as I can let you know any more news on that I will! It's always really hard when a guest cancels so close to an event as it limits options for replacements. Please be assured though we are working as hard as we can on this though to make sure you have a great weekend! :D

Thanks for your patience!

Mark :P

Thank you, Mark, for all your work on this. I hope you're still planning on a Hallowhedon 4.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi ya,

We only have around 300 people attending this event and that should be no problem for us to get through in one day with Tony! :lol: If it was a sold out event then he would have to get through 400 in a day even if he was doing Saturday and Sunday.

Tony will be with us on Saturday and not Sunday, although I am currently trying to secure a guest for Sunday so that we will have 4 guests on each day and 5 in total! :D

As soon as I can let you know any more news on that I will! It's always really hard when a guest cancels so close to an event as it limits options for replacements. Please be assured though we are working as hard as we can on this though to make sure you have a great weekend! :P

Mark :D

Thank you, Mark, for all your work on this. I hope you're still planning on a Hallowhedon 4.

We love running Hallowhedon and there will definitely be a Hallowhedon 4! ;)

Mark :P

Hi ya,

We only have around 300 people attending this event and that should be no problem for us to get through in one day with Tony! :lol: If it was a sold out event then he would have to get through 400 in a day even if he was doing Saturday and Sunday.

Tony will be with us on Saturday and not Sunday, although I am currently trying to secure a guest for Sunday so that we will have 4 guests on each day and 5 in total! :D

As soon as I can let you know any more news on that I will! It's always really hard when a guest cancels so close to an event as it limits options for replacements. Please be assured though we are working as hard as we can on this though to make sure you have a great weekend! :P

Delighted to hear it, and thanks again. You guys are the best. I'm gutted about Sean, but I still cant wait for Friday. :P

Tony was great last year - it will be lovely to meet him again!

:lol: Getting home from work and seeing two new guests, and now this, has made my day :P

OMG OMG HALLOWHEDON 4, I AM SO EXCITED TY MASSIVE EVENTS.

OH NO I'VE JUST REALISED THAT I HAVE 3 TATTOOES TO GET TOMORROW, I WAS GETTING CHARISMA AND AMBER'S AUTOGRAPH DONE AND NOW THAT TONY IS COMING I'LL NEED TO GET HIS DONE TOO, NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT LOL :P:P:P:P:P:WINCE:

Edited by vampirellie

I'm glad to see it already confirmed they'll be a HW4 i love all these guys and plan my whole year round my buffy and angel cons, have already booked time off for 2012 so hope i picked the right weekend off.

Busy rummaging through my library books for some for Tony to sign, i'm building my own sunnydale library!