where would you like a new big signing event to be ?

showmasters

232 members have voted

1. 1. location choice 1

• Manchester
    • Belfast
    • Norwich
    • Edinburgh
    • Swindon
    • none of the above
  2. 2. location choice 2

• Cardiff
    • Birmingham
    • Carlisle
    • Sheffield
    • none of the above
  3. 3. location choice 3

• Newcastle
    • Bristol
    • Southampton
    • Leeds
    • Belfast
    • none of the above

Have to admit that I'm stunned that collectormania in Coventry didn't take off. The first show had Robert Englund, Ernie Hudson, Bruce Campbell!!!!!! If those names alone wetent a draw then what would be, not to mention everyone else who appeared there, it was the greatest day outside of birth of my kids ever, meeting the mighty Bruce, my life was complete :-)

• 2 months later...

It's gotta be Southampton for me, and being from Pompey, i find it hard to vote for Southampton

in anything, but it would so convinient.

It would cut down on all the travelling, which i personally don't mind, but the kids struggle a little with travel sickness.

Also Southampton have nothing like this, so the event would have an air of uniquity about it.

Bring on Southampton (Never thought i'd say that)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted Belfast as it is near me and I have to travel to London for the conventions which is a pain. But if I'm honest if you guys started a convention in Northern Ireland it would be a complete loss making venture and a waste of your time and resources. You'd be better trying to make two solid London conventions each year. That being the one that is already proving a hit each year; the LFCC and then trying to develop the EMS into the second big London convention.

• 3 weeks later...