3. 3. choice 3

• Spooks
    • Life on Mars sires
    • Star Trek
    • Supernatural
    • Red Dwarf
    • Terra Nova
    • none of the above

I would like to see people from Terra Nova but I'm not sure if it has a large enough fanbase for it's own convention yet. Possibly a mixed event with Primeval? Add in Jurassic Park guests, and have a DinoFeast...or Conosaurus. I'll stop :D

Brilliant idea! :wub:

I thought Star Trek was only posponed due to guest unavailability?

It was and then it got cancelled completely :WINCE:

Yes but it never had any guests announced the second time.

It can hardly be expected to sell large numbers without any guests.

None in all three too here - although I can totally see the logic in getting shows that are reasonably new/currently airing, I personally find things like Merlin, Secret Circle etc really meh. I'd much rather the previously mentioned crime based one (I know there are loads of threads kicking about for these shows), or some longer running series like The IT Crowd as a one off event rather than an annual thing

Oh god yes, an IT Crowd one would be stupedously amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to vote "none of the above" too. I am a big Supernatural fan (as you can see from my signature) so I would not say something against that but there are a quite a few SPN cons so I would prefer another convention.

What about some kind of "Crime Con" with Castle / White Collar / Rizzoli & Isles / Sherlock etc guests? That would be a great one.

Unfortunately had to vote for none on all three choices. ;)

Ditto.

Right now, the shows I wanted to see covered would be Dexter, Castle and The Walking Dead - maybe all in one con - called Splatterfest!

What about some kind of "Crime Con" with Castle / White Collar / Rizzoli & Isles / Sherlock etc guests? That would be a great one.

Would love to meet the Castle gang and the guys from White Collar, even thought I've only seen season one of the latter! I wonder if they're more likely to end up at one of the signing events though.

SUPERNATURAL SUPERNATURAL SUPERNATURAL!!!

I love Supernatural :thumbup: If you get good guests.. guaranteed people will go! Supernatural has such a HUGE following in the UK.

I'd go to a Twilight summer ball too (assuming it'd be a 1 day thing like proms?)

:thumbup:

I had to vote "none of the above" too. I am a big Supernatural fan (as you can see from my signature) so I would not say something against that but there are a quite a few SPN cons so I would prefer another convention.

Agreed with this, White Collar, Mentalist, Alphas, Burn Notice, etc

none, potter and life on mars. Would have voted for merlin, red dwarf and star wars. I assume life on mars inc ashes to ashes!? The main thing is guests. 1good guest can make the show worth going. Which is y mm2 may not have worked. Altho it worries me, if potter or trek don't work, what will!? They have huge convention fan bases

Had to vote none to the first two but def for Supernatural con especially if you get sebastian roche as a guess.

There's so many good shows now that deserve a con, I'm loving the idea of a crime con for White collar, Leverage, Castle and Hawaii 5.0.

Or a horror con for shows like American Horror Story, Dexter, Carnival and Walking Dead.

one last thing we have also included Star Trek and Harry Potter events we have tried to run before but they have not had the interest to get them going or keep going in the past , but we would still love to put on these events if we can so if you do care about attending on of these event do vote .

I totaly voted HP.. and i would spread the word like mad, i think it deffo should be given another shot.