Have Fun

vampiric_kitten

Same from me, I can't make it either so party extra hard for me please :wub::D:P And say hi to all the guests! Hopefully I can make it along to next years (assuming there is one) instead. Oh, I want to see ALL the pics and hear all the stories from the weekend when you all get back to make me feel like I was there too :D

With the weekend fast approaching I just wanted to say to all my friends and ones I had yet to meet I hope you all have a great weekend. So so gutted I can't make it this year but i'm sure you'll all party and make me proud.

Same from me, I can't make it either so party extra hard for me please :D:P:dance: And say hi to all the guests! Hopefully I can make it along to next years (assuming there is one) instead. Oh, I want to see ALL the pics and hear all the stories from the weekend when you all get back to make me feel like I was there too :D

Thanks guys. I can't wait for Friday - 49 hours until my flight now. :wub:

With the weekend fast approaching I just wanted to say to all my friends and ones I had yet to meet I hope you all have a great weekend. So so gutted I can't make it this year but i'm sure you'll all party and make me proud.

Same from me, I can't make it either so party extra hard for me please :D:P:D And say hi to all the guests! Hopefully I can make it along to next years (assuming there is one) instead. Oh, I want to see ALL the pics and hear all the stories from the weekend when you all get back to make me feel like I was there too ;)

Thanks guys. I can't wait for Friday - 49 hours until my flight now. :lol:

Super excited about the weekend & I'll have a few drinks for you both :)