The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want 10 minutes of Behind the Scenes footage of Breaking Dawn? You got it ;D

Alice and Jasper dancing AMAZINGLY at the wedding (Jackson said he was scared of killing Ashley when he flipped her :P ), Gil screaming "Jaaacooobbb!", Cullens, Bella sleeping and Edward watching and more (: Oh and I cried at the end because they say "Thats a picture wrap on Breaking Dawn!" :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugnDPEgVPnE...p;lf=plpp_video

Ashley on Breaking Dawn :blink:

Ashley and Kellan's film "A Warriors Heart" trailer. :WINCE:

Ashley at an Avon awards ceremony. Making an amazing speech. (nearly cried.. :P) she stumbles on her words a bit, soooo cute!

Alice and Jasper dancing AMAZINGLY at the wedding (Jackson said he was scared of killing Ashley when he flipped her :D ), Gil screaming "Jaaacooobbb!", Cullens, Bella sleeping and Edward watching and more (: Oh and I cried at the end because they say "Thats a picture wrap on Breaking Dawn!" :'(

Ashley on Breaking Dawn :thumbup:

Ashley and Kellan's film "A Warriors Heart" trailer. :smile:

Ashley at an Avon awards ceremony. Making an amazing speech. (nearly cried.. :D) she stumbles on her words a bit, soooo cute!

I totally just had a mini-Breaking Dawn fest xD They're so awesomeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I officially CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN PART 1. Me and my art teacher were talking about it today :D (her daughter loves Twilight too xD) and my history teacher loves Twilight so we had a conversation about where we think they're gonna cut it off and stuff. But my history teacher has no-one to go see it with, so me and my friend Rachael were like "You could just 'bump' into us there!". It was fun :')

And awesome Lucy!! I don't know which I prefer more... Glinda sings higher notes and isn't always my favourite character, but Elphaba is really cool, I love her as a character :') but I wouldn't like the green make-up... xD Both of them get Fiyero for a bit though ;)

Edited by Izzy Cullen

I just took Breaking DAwn from my mum's room (she's reading it right now. Oh and she thinks that the film looks awful!!!!! :thumbup: ), and laughed sooooo hard at the bit where Alice is on Bella's back covering her eyes when they're going to the cottage, because Kristen is tiny and Ashley is taller than her... XD Awkward turtle ;D

Oh and at the bit where they describe them jumping over the river...I just started laughing at the thought of Alice like "WOOOOOOO!!" flipping over the river, Esme and Jasper jumping like civilised citizens and Emmett running through the water XD

Alice and Jasper dancing AMAZINGLY at the wedding (Jackson said he was scared of killing Ashley when he flipped her :P ), Gil screaming "Jaaacooobbb!", Cullens, Bella sleeping and Edward watching and more (: Oh and I cried at the end because they say "Thats a picture wrap on Breaking Dawn!" :'(

Ashley on Breaking Dawn :D

Ashley and Kellan's film "A Warriors Heart" trailer. :D

Ashley at an Avon awards ceremony. Making an amazing speech. (nearly cried.. :P) she stumbles on her words a bit, soooo cute!

Warrior Heart looks Amazing!!!!! Chord and Kellan :( Is it coming out in cinemas?

My facebook photos are here:Part one Part Two

Professional Pics

Edited by BananaCake

Haha Holly xD I love that bit :') and WHUT?! Is your mum blind?? (No offence Holly's mum :D)

I love the bit when Bella is like falling asleep and Alice offers to throw her bouquet at Bella at the "I do" bit :(

I loved our little Breaking Dawn recap/obsess session before the last talk at ET6 Holly xD we're so cool :P

I know Louise, it looks so coooooool :D

I'm gonna go dig out my white copy of Twilight and read :P thought I would let y'all know xD

Okay so ive been gone for a few weeks, and thought i would check in and see what i've missed... turns out not a lot!!

Where are you all? Man its kinda boring...

On a more lighter and happier mood, its christmas in 38 days, my 18th in 67 days, and ET7 in 87 days (i think its in 87 days not quite sure though)!! Well breaking dawn part one is out tomorrow and im so excitedd to go and watch it, although im kinda bummed that i have to wait till i have money to go and watch it :D but atleast i'll see it right??

Well i hope your all okay, and come back on here soon because its not the same without random chit chat ;)

Bye guys :)

*Waves*

Hello all!!!!

Agreed where is everyone? :YAHOO:

Breaking Dawn was amazing!!!! so tiered it didn't finish until 2 this morning then it took half an hour to get out of the car park but it is the best one so far i think :wub:

Well ive managed to find money from somewhere so im going to see it tonight! :YAHOO: Im soo exictedd!!

ALICE AND JASPER...AMAZING <3

Birth scene, I nearly threw up

Jacob crying, I cried

Alice nearly eaten, I screamed.

Film started, I cried.

Jalice dance, I squealed

Sex talk, I laughed.

Rosalie and Alice's mini argument. I wanted to see a catfight ;D

Mackenzie Foy, I yelled "IT'S MACKENZIIEEEE!" <3

All in all. Amazing. <3 (except I nearly passed out at the birth :thumbup: )

Okay so last night I watched breaking dawn, it was amazing! I was crying when bella was talking to charlie before she went on her honeymoon, I cried when jacob turned up at the wedding, cried when jacob left the pack and when he imprinted and cried when bella almost dies.

I cried a lot, I know I'm such a weirdo ;)

It is a fantastic movie, can't wait for part 2 :D!!!

Well hello there :angel:

I've already seen Breaking Dawn Part 1 twice..... and I wanna see it again..... :P when I get bored, I kinda replay it in my head :')

I nearly cried at Charlie :') and even at Jacob for crying out loud! When he started crying when he thought Bella was dead :'( I was very nearly there xD (and it takes a lot for a film or book to make me cry!)

I. Actually. Love. Seth. :P

I have mock exams all next week :( but our school teachers are striking next wednesday which means our school is closed for the day :D Unfortunately I will be revising and doing art all day :L

Well hello there :D

I've already seen Breaking Dawn Part 1 twice..... and I wanna see it again..... :D when I get bored, I kinda replay it in my head :')

I nearly cried at Charlie :') and even at Jacob for crying out loud! When he started crying when he thought Bella was dead :'( I was very nearly there xD (and it takes a lot for a film or book to make me cry!)

I. Actually. Love. Seth. :D

I have mock exams all next week :( but our school teachers are striking next wednesday which means our school is closed for the day :D Unfortunately I will be revising and doing art all day :L

Seen it twice, seeing it next week :dance:

Cried when it started, cried when Jacobs crying, when edward says "come back to me, baby", got a wee bit tearful when they got married :D when Alice was nearly eaten by a wolf I actually cried :')

I don't have mock exams next week, but I have my art mock next thursday and friday, then all my mocks the week after D: and we have a day off for strikes too :)

I am hopefully going again with my friend Pippa but I'm not sure when :P

I don't cry at films (except The Lovely Bones, which I am watching now xD) but Jacob, argh. And Charlie :') I just wanted to hug him xD

Ooh nice :firedevil: I have: Monday = English Lit and Maths

Tuesday = French, D.T and R.E

Wednesday = School closed due to strikes :YAHOO:

Thursday = Maths

Friday = Art all day

Monday the week after = French

But I kinda enjoy exams so it's not too bad :P

I am hopefully going again with my friend Pippa but I'm not sure when :P

I don't cry at films (except The Lovely Bones, which I am watching now xD) but Jacob, argh. And Charlie :') I just wanted to hug him xD

Ooh nice :firedevil: I have: Monday = English Lit and Maths

Tuesday = French, D.T and R.E

Wednesday = School closed due to strikes :firedevil:

Thursday = Maths

Friday = Art all day

Monday the week after = French

But I kinda enjoy exams so it's not too bad :P