The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Hiiii! I'm Clare and officially fail at keeping up with these forums but im gonna try again :')

Im 16 and will still be 16 at ET7 :wub:

I'm Team Everyone as you know how hard it is to pick! :wub:

I'm in love with Jackson Rathbone :thumbup:

I would also love to meet Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene!

You may have seen me sporting a pink babygrow at ET6 :')

Doctor Who and Disney are loves of mine, keep it on the down low but i still watch disney channel ;o

Oh, and Harry Potter :whistling:

My scanner officially fails as it hasn't let me scan any of my photos from ET6 :wub: So, i'll post a photo when I can but for now this is it :)

oh, and all the pictures look unreal! <3

Hey Clare! I saw you in the Chaske photo shoot I think in the babygrow? Made me chuckle :wub: And P.S. Don't worry, Disney Channel is awesome xD

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, today I went to the Imperial War Museum North :thumbup: it was really funny and I beat Jack at table football 3 times in a row :whistling: And I coloured in a bag that says "Dig for Victory you noonar bean" on it :wub: I'll load a picture in a bit xD

YMCAHarryJackmeandWill.jpg

Thought you might enjoy this xD From left it's Harry, Jack, me and Will xD

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Awkward I think I missed the introductiony part...

Not bov ha

Hey guys, I'm Lucy!

I always arrange to meet people from here at the conventions and never actually get chance to... though I did say hi to some of you on the dancefloor on saturday night, Becky I think I waved and smiled at you in Gil's photo shoot, and Clare me and my cousin seemed to see you everywhere! We were in the lift with you on the way to Charlie's photoshoot, we saw you in Chaske's photoshoot, and in Gil's :')

(Sorry if any of you tried to contact me over the weekend... I had an incident with a bottle of Tru Blood spilling in my bag and it broke my phone...)

I'm 16 and will still be 16 at ET7

I am team everyone. Except Jacob, not a big Jacob fan...

I don't know about unofficially married, I am married to Ryan Kwanten...

I want to go into musical theatre when I'm older and my absolute dream is to play Glinda in Wicked on the West End.

Charlie Bewley, aushqwauifhf :rolleyes:

I love True Blood, Harry Potter, and Glee

And omigod you guys! (awkward Legally Blonde: The Musical reference...) I'm blonde now! ;)

meblonde2.png

ARFGHOASIFUHNDOSAPIHN Lucy! Glinda in Wicked is the cooliest :D you would get to sing the whole "Dearest darlingest momsy and popsicle, (my dear father) there's been some confusion over rooming here at Shiz, (but of course I'll care for Nessa), but of course I'll RIIIISE above it, for I know that's how you'd want me to respond. Yes. There's been some confusion for you see my room-mate is... unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe (blonde)" bit :D I love that bit :D

Omg Izzy I know! :vader: aaaaand I'd get to do Popular!

Whenever I see someone less fortunate than I, and let's face it, who isn't less fortunate than I? My tender heart tends to start to bleed. And when someone needs a makeover I simply have to take over! I know, I know, exactly what they neeeed

eurgh, I would choke on my own happiness haha

Edited by LucyCullen

Me and my mum have been having a lazy TV day, we watched The Graham Norton Show, then Piers Morgan's Life Stories with James Corden, then there was nothing on so we watched Justin's house anf Mister Maker on Cbeebies XD Then we watched Nims Island, and now its Waybuloo... :WINCE:

Aww sounds super cute Holly!

I actually have a day off today ha I've been rehearsing allllll week, had a performance last night, have another one tomorrow too, but today I actually don't have to do anything!

So instead of chilling and enjoying it, I've been torturing myself on the Top Shop website, looking at everything I want/need but can't afford ha

A.k.a this jumper

Omg neeeeeed! but no money </3

WAH

Hi guys,

I have really missed the intro but better late than never so here it goes (btw i completely suck at doing these)

Im chantel, im 17 will be 18 for et7 (my birthday is like 2 weeks before it happens, whoop)!

Im team everyone, but mostly team chaske (im sorry but he is soo finee) :P i love having a good laugh and dancing, which i think lucy found out on the saturday night!!

Im crazy, incase you all didnt notice!! I had the most amazing time at et6 and im glad i went :) okay im officially boring myself with this now so im going to stop!

Im kinda bummed that i dint meet everyone like we all planned :( hopefully this time we can :) and emily thanks for letting me rob your room service menu whilst we were there :) i forgot to bring it back to your room, sorry!!

Hey guys i am failing at the mo so yeah i will write one of these thingymabobbys :D

I am Louise i am 15 and will be at ET7 even though i can't go but yeah.... sorry for kind of gatecrashing ;)

I am team Rosamett (Rosalie & Emmett) , Riley, Jamtoria (James & Victoria), Cullen, Volturi, Mike and Demetri!!

I was going to put all my fav guests so far but then i realised it would just be all the guest i have met lol but Charlie is proberly my favriot favriot ;)

I also like TVD (The Vampire Diaries) you would never tell :clap: )), Glee, TBBT (The Big Bang Theory), Disney (Classic & Channel) and musicals :P

I will put the link for my ET6 album on facebook when i get home :(

Happy Halloween!! :(

I saw a Breaking Dawn billboard today! it was very exciting!! :D

That's ok Chantel! we couldn't afford to order room service anyway!! ;)

Louise your not coming to ET7?? we won't get to see you again. :( please post the link, i never got to see your Charlie pics!! :D

Meh. Lovely Halloween for me. Not trick or treating because my mum's ill and my friend is going with her friend that my mum doesn't trust or like, so I'm not allowed. And we live in a really quiet area, where NO ONE trick or treats. Lovely.

Anyhoo I'm still dressed as Abby, just in case any one comes knocking, BUT we don't have any sweets except eight bars of chocolate that my mum and I won't wanna give away ;D

Morning all how is everyone today?

It was long cold night last night :( i was liturally roaming around the streets dressed up as Elena (with a princess tiara) from TVD with a devil, a person dress up as them self, a maid, a small witch and a cross dressed witch :P and i still have a bite mark on my neck :P yeah we didn't look weird at all :P

Awesome Clare :thumbup: Yeah i have only started watching How I Met Your Mother in the last month but i love it :YAHOO:

No i can't make it to any ET this year Emily :( i will put the link up when i get home i couldn't do it last night i was out till 10ish

Holly at least you got the choc to eat :D and you didn't have to go out in the cold :D you pic edit is awesome BTW :D

Omg Izzy I know! :D aaaaand I'd get to do Popular!

Whenever I see someone less fortunate than I, and let's face it, who isn't less fortunate than I? My tender heart tends to start to bleed. And when someone needs a makeover I simply have to take over! I know, I know, exactly what they neeeed

eurgh, I would choke on my own happiness haha

YESSSSS LUCY!!!! Popular is an awesome song :D and you would sing For Good, and Thank Goodness, and parts of One Short Day and bits of Defying Gravity, and bits of Dancing Through Life and No One Mourns the Wicked and Dear Old Shiz etc :D *Wicked obsession moment* :D

Evening y'all :D How are we all this evening?

Emily! I only just saw your comment on the ET6 forum *big hugs back* :D and YAY SEE YOU IN FEBRUARY!!

It's only 18 days until Breaking Dawn Part 1 aaaand 3 months and 17 days until ET7 :P and 55 days until Christmas :D I've got it memorised haha

YESSSSS LUCY!!!! Popular is an awesome song :D and you would sing For Good, and Thank Goodness, and parts of One Short Day and bits of Defying Gravity, and bits of Dancing Through Life and No One Mourns the Wicked and Dear Old Shiz etc :D *Wicked obsession moment* :D

Yessss! Me and my friend might actually be doing For Good for the christmas concert at school this year! I'd get to finally be Glindaaaaa :D

Also guys, could you do me a MASSIVE favour?

http://supercity.mcfly.com/battleofthebands/view/36

1. Click that link right there
  2. Listen to the amaaaazing song
  3. Click the like button

It's my friend Johnny's band and if they get the most votes they'd get to support Mcfly on tour!

I'd be really grateful!

Cheers team :)

Edited by LucyCullen