The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Awwwww :D you little softy xD

We watched it in our last History lessons of the year (we have double history on Fridays :lol:) and we all went to the classroom in break so we could watch all of it :') And our teacher was in tears, it was so sweet :')

I'm watching Bridesmaids. It's such a hilarious film :')

Edited by Izzy Cullen

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, aww I don't usually do much either, usually just have a couple of friends over, but my friend is having a new years party, so i shall be welcoming the new year in style :blush:

I won't be back on here tonight, so I'll say happy new yeat now! hope 2012 is the most fetch year yet for you all! :P

Happy New Years eve everyone!! :blush:

Glad you all had a great xmas!! I had a quiet xmas and i am very lucky cos i got loads of prezzies!!

I got: Twilight goodies= the Immortal eau de parfum, 3 sparkle mists set, Breaking Dawn movie companion, BD soundtrack and graphic novel vol 2! HP DH pt 2 dvd, HP years 5-7 lego ds game, Emily the strange ds game, Tinkerbell socks and slippers, Minnie Mouse make up sets and cosmetic bag, minnie and mickey diary, 3 disney pins- 2 tinkerbell's and a stitch, sweets, 3 calenders- 2 harry potter ones and an emily the strange! (my dad got me the BD one ages ago!) vampire inspired make up! Books- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, the Art of Tangled and a late prezzie that arrived yesterday a very big and heavy book Harry Potter page to screen! and from Becky a Christmas Stitch!! :clap: he's wearing a santa hat and has a wooly orange jumper!!

Have fun tonight girls! i'll be watching the fireworks on telly, putting my calenders up and then staying up to tape the simpsons!! :P

See you in february Izzy!! i've got less than that to get my Volturi dress made!! :D

Happy New Year Everyone and see you all in 2012!!!

Breaking dawn calender is up oooooohhhhhhhh and i can't wait until august cause jasper and alice are on that page and there is bella and edward on my birthday!! :P

And my volturi cape kinda thing arrived yesterday and it looks demetriish hehehe i love it sooooooo much just gotta order scrubs :blush:

Edited by I Love Jackson Rathbone

Aww that's so cool Emily! I'm glad you had a good christmas :P

What picture is on the BD calendar in September? :blush: I don't have that calendar xD I'm generally terrible with calendars and I don't get past January despite my best intentions xD but this year I have a Doctor Who one with Matt Smith as the January picture :') ooooh it's nice haha

omg had such a fab night tehe hope everyone else did too! :P

it was so good. apart from the fact i've lost my shoes, my chanel lipstick, and i have a massive lump on my head because i fell down the stairs and hit my head on the wall at the bottom ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

Glad you liked Stitch (lol the first time I wrote his name it said Sitch) Em, he was the last one went and and got him so I grabbed him! I asked your mum and dad if you had that one or not!! :P

We watched The Kings Speech and HP 7 Pt2, my brother was in tears all the way through, so was it but at least mine were silent!! :blush:

I put my calendars up on Xmas day but changed them last night, or this morning should I say, I'm annoyed there wasn't a Grey's one this year so I cant look at all the hot docs!! Sad face!! :clap:

Now I have Harry and Edward watching me and a nice Japanese woodblock one near my pen station!! I want it to be June so I can have Jasper!!

I can now say, see you all next month!!

Edited by hermycullen

Becky my 2012 calendar is ALREADY on August so I can have Jalice, I never use a calendar except for the prettyful pictures :')

Hopefully getting a 1D calendar for my birthday. :P

I went to Whipsnade Zoo today - There was an Elephant called Emmett! Exciting stuff. :blush:

I only write on my HP calendar, always have. It's a bit disconserting waking up and seeing Edward staring at me!!

My BD calendar was in the shops then they got rid of it so my mum got it from the US. I didn't want the one in the shops now cos it didn't have Jackson in June (the last 2 have so I think I'm a bit biased there, hehe)

Oooh, I finished my HP lego game, just doing the free play bits then that will the 3rd game I've completed!

Thst's my task this summer, to finish all may games.

I never get Jasper or Alice on my birthday month, because it's January so it's always the main character, except last year I got Emmett.

THIS year I have ALL the Cullens, which is awesome but I've changed it to August anyway because I never have it on the month its meant to be and I want to see JALICE all the time :') I took down all my posters and stuff and sorted them out...now it's all mostly Ashley :D:P:wub: