Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit of a random and out-there idea for the Sunday Night (that I actually partly stole from a friend of mine whose daughter is in Young Farmers) but how about "Favourite Quotes" night....

....by this (given most people will spend money on outfits anyway) I mean you could come as your favourite quote, e.g. "Why am I covered in feathers?" which some girls did BRILLIANTLY at ET6 for Isle Esme's party - whoever you were you looked ACE - a fabulous idea...or have a t-shirt printed with your favourite quote on?

I've got a t-shirt printed recently and it cost me £10 as I gave them a t-shirt of my own - so fairly (!) cheap and a bit different and interesting to see which quotes people love the most....??

Or the Meadow idea and PJ's are always welcome in my world :-) hehe

I liked the Newborn Night also!

Maybe the Baseball theme should of been on the sunday?

I could of relaxed in the leggings a bit more lol

For themes... ummm?

Since there was a New Born night what about a Wolf Pack night??

Or... ummm... Sparkles?? Like the Vamps? lol

:vader:

I fully agree with releasing the Party Themes sooner - it will give me time to actually sort out outfits!

YES I agree!!

The sooner the better as I struggle with getting penny's together as it is! lol

Gonna have to say it again but Volturi, VOLTURI.

Go to admit I prefer something quite chilled on Fri and Sunday. Chilled on the Friday cause a lot of us have travelled down on Fri and it can get a bit hectic doing something dressy for Fri and Sunday we've usually all had a long and hectic weekend so something chilled out then is good too.

I think people like the idea of really dressing up on Saturday nights for a ball/prom that kind of thing. Something easy for Friday...the beach party worked well I thought so maybe a wolves vs vampires then something more laid back for Sunday. You haven't done a La Push party for a while so maybe a La Push camp out!

Sorry but I HATED the Baseball theme for the Saturday night and dressed up for a party regardless. The beach party theme was great for the Friday but about 80% (or more) of the attendees are women and we want to be able to dress up on a Saturday night out. The Volturi Ball was great as was the Prom and the Wedding Reception. I want to wear a nice dress! :dance:

I didn't think the decorations, games etc were so good at ET6 either. There was no special area where you could go and be photographed with your mates in theme eg the the fairy light area for Prom or the big gold thrones at ET5. It all felt a bit of a let down.

Come on ME give us something to plan for!! If we can't have guest announcements then give us some fab themes to plan for.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE M.E!!

Can you release the Theme's?

Im a woman with a large family to provide for over xmas...

If you release the Themes I can ask for items to go towards my outfits for xmas gifts! (lol)

And slowly get the outfits I need?

:thumbup:

I love the themed parties and having to plan for them. We've had some great themes but they do get a bit repetitive. So I think it would be good to think a bit differently.

So how about Doctors and Nurses as Carlisle's a doctor

A biker party after the motorbikes in New Moon etc

St Marcus day party from New Moon?

Cops and Robbers party

Just a few ideas.:D

Come on...

Please tell us the themes...

It is now December!! Two months to try get outfits together on a tight budget is pushing it ;)

It'll be a little while before themes are announced because most of the office is currently enjoying a well-deserved holiday in Florida. Hitting them with pixelated chairs is unlikely to make a difference to their geographical location ;)

If your budget might be a factor, why not just put money aside now until you need it when themes are released? If you save too much you can treat yourself with the extra :smile: All it takes is a little self control, although at this time of year that's something I'm seriously lacking :WINCE:

The guys do deserve a holiday I agree and if there aren't pictures on facebook when they get home I will be most upset.

I think people find it a problem when something like Newborns is announced as people always want to put effort into this but sometimes not everyone has time. Also people who do costumes like to try and go with the themes but its hard finding some of the stuff at such short notice. Hopefully we will get some themes after the New Year *fingers crossed*