ET7 Hotel Code

showmasters

I tried to book about an hour ago, and the code won't work for the Sunday night. :D are we only allowed to get discounted rates for 2 nights or can this be changed to allow a booking of 3 nights? Also wondered if it's possible to book on the Thursday at con rate?

Thanks! :D

I tried to book about an hour ago, and the code won't work for the Sunday night. :D are we only allowed to get discounted rates for 2 nights or can this be changed to allow a booking of 3 nights? Also wondered if it's possible to book on the Thursday at con rate?

Thanks! :D

Sunday is a recurring problem unfortunately. The hotel normally releases less rooms for that day because they think most people are leaving. There should be more rooms added soon.

Going from previous events attendees have been able to add the Sunday night then.

Thanks! :P

Sunday is a recurring problem unfortunately. The hotel normally releases less rooms for that day because they think most people are leaving. There should be more rooms added soon.

Going from previous events attendees have been able to add the Sunday night then.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I've never had this problem before so i was starting to worry that something had gone wrong but i'll keep an eye on the booking site from now on :) :D

I'm in a similar situation at the moment. I want a double room but it will only let me book a twin room for the Fri-Mon but the double will only let me do Fri-Sun

ETA: 26/10 - Just actually checked this again after I posted and theres no double rooms are all now

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

It wouldn't let me book the Thursday at con rate (guess that's fair enough since it doesn't actually start til Friday), but got a twin deluxe for Fri-Mon and staying in the Premier Inn on Thursday, lol.

If anyone wants to share the room with me then let me know nearer the time and I'll edit my booking from 1 to 2 adults, lol :D At the moment I have someone in mind but if she's not able to make it I'll let it be known on here :)

When I booked there were different options under the con code.

There were rooms that came in slightly cheaper if you paid in advance but if cancelled you wouldn't receive a refund or there were more expensive rooms that you paid for on arrival but could be cancelled without losing money.

It depends which option was chosen.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys! Not long to go now!

I'm looking to try and book a twin hotel room using the code given (very last minute, I know) but it just keeps saying the code is unavailable. It's offering me business suite rooms for £230 per night, which is obviously a little bit pricey :unsure:

I've been following the "venue" link on the ET7 homepage - the search that it produces has an 'eternal twilight' code in a box and I've also tried typing GFSTW in the special code box. Neither seem to work..

I just wanted to know if I was being particularly dense and doing it wrong or if they have just run out of the cut-price rooms. Any one talk me through how they got the reduced rate?

Hi guys! Not long to go now!

I'm looking to try and book a twin hotel room using the code given (very last minute, I know) but it just keeps saying the code is unavailable. It's offering me business suite rooms for £230 per night, which is obviously a little bit pricey :unsure:

I've been following the "venue" link on the ET7 homepage - the search that it produces has an 'eternal twilight' code in a box and I've also tried typing GFSTW in the special code box. Neither seem to work..

I just wanted to know if I was being particularly dense and doing it wrong or if they have just run out of the cut-price rooms. Any one talk me through how they got the reduced rate?

It does appear that there are no Twin rooms available when booking via the website. I would suggest calling the hotel for confirmation, 0121-780-4242 , just in case it is a problem with the webstite.

There should be at least one left as i just cancelled my room today

Just checked the site again and nothing is available.. Think it's time I gave the Hilton a ring.

I tried to book a room with the code and it said none available but without the code they did, So I booked my room and then phoned the Hilton and asked them to change it which they did x

I have been calling talking to different people and checking the website. I know people have cancelled rooms yet still nothing is coming up! :blush:

I don`t think they`re re-releasing the con rate rooms :thumbup:

I would phone and tell them you know a friend has just cancelled yet you`re unable to find the room available and ask to book it through them :)

Edited by SacredSilence

I did that and even asked to speak to a supervisor but nothing..............:(

Surely they'd prefer the rooms to be filled even at the lesser con rate than stay empty for the weekend?

I really don't understand how there can't be con-rate rooms left when we know for a fact that people have cancelled their rooms.

Oh well.. maybe next time :(