Party Themes

showmasters

Welcome to Cornucopia or something like this! And hum perhaps something to do with the Capitol and how they try to make a good thing out of the games with the celebration and being in the spotlight thing!

I guess I'll have to grow my hair if I want to be able to make a braid like Katnip!

Got to have a Reaping no? Then we can pick out attendees and have them fight to the death!*

*maybe not

LOL! A REaping would be good. And I think maybe theme based on the introduction of the tributes in their costumes, like When Katniss and Peeta were on fire? (Please don't set yourselves on fire at this event! It's not big, it's not clever and it's dangerous! Plus the Hilton won't like it!!. Public health broadcast over! :vader:) And yeah maybe a Cornucopia one too.

Got to have a Reaping no? Then we can pick out attendees and have them fight to the death!*

*maybe not

LOL! A REaping would be good. And I think maybe theme based on the introduction of the tributes in their costumes, like When Katniss and Peeta were on fire? (Please don't set yourselves on fire at this event! It's not big, it's not clever and it's dangerous! Plus the Hilton won't like it!!. Public health broadcast over! :WINCE:) And yeah maybe a Cornucopia one too.

LMAO I love your health warning Jo. But yeah a introduction of tributes one would be awesome. My friend Koneco made a Katniss dress will have to see if I can find the link she looks fab.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the Capitol theme too, and the idea of dressing as districts. To spread the idea out you could pick a few districts at a time (in line with the guests maybe?) - then we can have more Cons! LOL! Hunting theme could be good too. Quite abstract - could do a train theme as they travel on the train, could do a talent show theme as the tributes are effectively auditioned before entering the games by the games masters - aren't they? (Must re-read book as it's been a while!). A mockingjay evening - we can all come as birds! LOL - think I'd best shut up now :-/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And Presenting the Tributes! - From any fo the 74 Hunger Games

What would the Tribute from 3 look like from the 1st Hunger Games?

What would the Tribute from 12 look like from the 30th?

The only restriction is your imagination... :dance: