Guest Cancellation - Ben Browder

Massive Events

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope BOTH are announced before the shop closes, which has gotta be soon no?
I expect it will close early next week.

You will be able to purchase tickets at the event (assuming it doesn't sell out by the time the shop closes of course).

I know it's disappointing when a main guest cancels, but the con's are fantastic events. Not coming to this one as new job = lack of money and got one I booked in December ages ago!

There's no way I'd lose out on a convention because of a guest cancelling, it's just WAY TO MUCH FUN! :D

Folks, the last time a 'major' guest cancelled I still had the BEST time at Chevron and I find that sometimes the guest you are not really bothered about meeting turn out the be very interesting and charismatic! This will still be a great con so go with the flow........Jason and mark haven't let us down yet so it will still be brilliant! And after a nightmare few weeks at work I for one am just excited to meet up with my friends and kick back and meet more interesting people (guests and attendees) and am counting sleeps :P

absoltely gutted. I know not to book for just one guest but i really did just book for Ben and pnly just booked flights a week ago cause i thought it would be safe by now. and i know i'll miss him at whatever else SM are bringing him too.

Nevermind these things happen. I'll see who the replacement guests are and then decide if i'm still going to go. Hopefully SG1.

What a nightmare for SM

I feel sick :'( £300 now wasted! As I said I've never watched Stargate so was coming to meet Ben!

No idea whether to go or not :'(

I think you should, quite a number of us are Farscape fans. As there are no refunds it'd be better to come rather than not come and waste £300 and you never know you might end up liking the guest talks. I love Neil Roberts despite never seeing him in a show, I went to his talk and a con and he was pretty amazing.

I feel sick :'( £300 now wasted! As I said I've never watched Stargate so was coming to meet Ben!

No idea whether to go or not :'(

cheer up! no matter who's coming the chevron cons are always fun!

ill see who the guest they replace with are! then decide whether or not to come! its not just me, im bringing my neice and wont be fun if ther isnt something for her! shes only seven and was set on meeting ben!

time will tell i spose

Torri's a pretty wonderful guest (some cons tend to bring her back on a regular basis)

Hopefully, your neice will enjoy the evening parties. Last year there was a bouncing castle, bucking camel and one of those things where you have to run on a bungee cord on seperate nights

Edited by Demonique

pretty sure im not coming!!

Im going to liverpool after to meet the WWE wrestlers and have had major problems recently there ;)

whole week has been a disater with Work, family and everything!

that being said i think it might be what i need! a weekend away

What time is registration open til? as may not arrive until 6/6:30 ish!!

What time is registration open til? as may not arrive until 6/6:30 ish!!

The exact schedule has not been announced yet but normally around 7'ish. You still have access though to the parties etc if you have your registraiton letter with you. Edited by 1of2