Guest Cancellation - Ben Browder

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately Ben will no longer be joining us at Chevron 7.7! :-(

We will be working with him again very soon though and will bring you details as soon as we can! :P

We wish Ben well and look forward to seeing him back in The UK in the not too distant future! :-)

In the meantime, we are working on replacement guests, (yes, I did say guests!), and will be back to you as soon as we have things finalised.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to bringing you some great and fun names in the next few days! ;)

Mark

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh poop! ;) Well we all know these things can and will happen. Maybe Ben could go to the next Chevron?

Looking forward to seeing which guests you get instead. *secretly hoping and praying they're SGA* :D

Edited by Ophelia

I was worried this would happen, glad ive been holding off, will wait for either the shop closure or the replacement guests which ever is first to decide on this one,

will the guests (s) be 1 replacement and the 1 question mark guest from the site or 2 replacements and the 1 still to be announced guest?

Edited by timelord81r

will the guests (s) be 1 replacement and the 1 question mark guest from the site or 2 replacements and the 1 still to be announced guest?
The 'TBA guests' on the various ME websites are not necessarily an indication of how many guests there will be.

Edit: It's a shame that Ben won't be attending.

Edited by 1of2

such a shame Ben can't come.Im sure he will be gutted too. This will be the 2nd time his talks were cancled.Was looking forward to hearing his talks. good thing iv got his auto and photo alredy. It would be nice if Claudia could replace him or they could get 2 guests to replace him. i can't wait all the same.

The 'TBA guests' on the various ME websites are not necessarily an indication of how many guests there will be.

Edit: It's a shame that Ben won't be attending.

thats why I ask

although I dont agree with having a box with ? for another guest and not having another guest, thats just mean! that like saying big mac meal with drink and ? chips, lol

;)

Very disappointing news. :D. No doubt ME will find terrific replacements and hopefully Ben will attend another Chevron event soon.

A personal request for a replacement is David Blue - missed him at 7.3 at heard he was a fantastic guest :WAVE:

I know :D:blush:

Just really want some SGA guests now!! Chris Heyerdhal???? Connor??? Or maybe Michael Shanks can come this time??