American guests?

Avengers7

gotta agree, when MD guests were touted at last but one hub I was at and im sure the last one also, I dont think anyone thought of gwens mum and dad as those guests lol, nice guests though they are.

though there is now DANIELE FAVILLI announced

Edited by timelord81r

Isn't it Thanksgiving day at the same time as The Hub? That may well be having an effect on them getting the American guests. I think they planned it around getting JB and unfortunately it is at the wrong time for the US guests.

Hopefully they will be able to pull something out of the bag in the next few weeks.

Isn't it Thanksgiving day at the same time as The Hub? That may well be having an effect on them getting the American guests. I think they planned it around getting JB and unfortunately it is at the wrong time for the US guests.

Hopefully they will be able to pull something out of the bag in the next few weeks.

As we've said before, the first EMS/Collectormania London was also Thanksgiving weekend (and JB's final performances in La Cage), and that had US guests. And not everyone wants to be with family for Thanksgiving.

Also, some of the guests they may have hoped to get for this are probably now no longer an option. :clap:

(Mods, edit this last bit if it's not vague enough :angry: )

Edited by laurab1

• 3 weeks later...

There were, however, a lot of minor characters in Miracle Day who have been to events before and would be very welcome back. Actors such as Ernie Hudson, Nana Visitor, John DeLancie, etc.

I really really really hope that the two Trek guest stars would only be invited to LFACC, CM etc, where everyone could get a chance to meet them rather than just Torchwood fans. I know it all depends on when they're available but it'd be a real shame if that happened, especially with years and years in between UK appearances.

Although given that Nana is my absolute favest celeb meet ever I'd probably still end up going along even if she did get announced for this one... :D

There were, however, a lot of minor characters in Miracle Day who have been to events before and would be very welcome back. Actors such as Ernie Hudson, Nana Visitor, John DeLancie, etc.

I really really really hope that the two Trek guest stars would only be invited to LFACC, CM etc, where everyone could get a chance to meet them rather than just Torchwood fans. I know it all depends on when they're available but it'd be a real shame if that happened, especially with years and years in between UK appearances.

Although given that Nana is my absolute favest celeb meet ever I'd probably still end up going along even if she did get announced for this one... ;)

John De Lancie was at this years CM MK - I met him to get my SG1 pic signed.

Would be nice to see him again for Torchwood signings and gossip.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see an american guest and would of loved Marsters or Mekhi Phifer or Alexa Havins as i loved her in the movie when in rome. I cant believe gwen and capt jack are signing DVDS in london on the week days after the hub. monday or tuesday i think. Shame we couldnt get eve to come to the hub this year. That would make the line up complete but im very very happy with daniele, kai and of course our man JB :whistling:

Edited by guardianz

If availability had been an issue would it not have meant there would bern other uk guests?
Again not necessarily. Availability applies to UK guests as well. I recall somebody mentioned that they asked Eve, at EMS, about attending this event but she isn't available.