Lost bag in executive lounge

xlorix

If someone picked up my bag PLEASE get in contact with me... I think I left it down the side of the comfy chairs down the back of the lounge. It is a black canvas bag with Furbanger written on it and contained all my con pix plus my camera :headscratch:

Have checked with the Hilton and housekeeping didn't find it, so I can only hope someone picked it up to get it back to me

Xx

I really hope we get our pix back too. Am so upset!! Have left after buying gold pass with no pix :angry: Just so so upset! If anyone knows anything please let us know xx thanks

I don't know if this helps at all, but the photographer told me last night he keeps a copy of every single photo from all the cons he takes pics at, so if you don't find ur bag (which i hope u do) maybe you can speak to SM/ME about getting another copy of the pics...not sure if this would happen tho. just a thought.

hope u find it.

xx

I really hope we get our pix back too. Am so upset!! Have left after buying gold pass with no pix :( Just so so upset! If anyone knows anything please let us know xx thanks

I don't know if this helps at all, but the photographer told me last night he keeps a copy of every single photo from all the cons he takes pics at, so if you don't find ur bag (which i hope u do) maybe you can speak to SM/ME about getting another copy of the pics...not sure if this would happen tho. just a thought.

hope u find it.

xx

I don't think we are getting the stuff back :D think I might have to look into that.

Thank you

Xx

I really hope we get our pix back too. Am so upset!! Have left after buying gold pass with no pix :( Just so so upset! If anyone knows anything please let us know xx thanks

hope u find it.

xx

I don't think we are getting the stuff back :D think I might have to look into that.

Thank you

I hope you do find it *fingers crossed*

Xx

hey ladies i know how feel....it doesn´t help u now but i wish that those bas****s who got ur bag now,will get revenge....i got my brandnew iphone 4 stolen when i was on holidays and everytime when i read something like that i could freak out.....i keep my fingers crossed that u get ur stuff back!!!