Thanks for another great weekend

JaneDoe

Dear Diary......

THANK YOU all so much for a Fab weekend!

Awesome guests Especially the beautiful and charismatic Toni Trucks!!!

Loved them all and loved meeting up with new friends and old!

Can't wait for ET7 all booked for me and my daughter...... It was crazy!!

Had a fantastic time this weekend. Thanks Jason, Mark and all the crew. So pleased to hear about the Official status. :P I would love the chance to meet Toni Trucks again, she is so awesome and a total ball of energy, the ideal guest. Got my ticket and room booked for Feb already. Bring it on!!!! ;)

Dear Diary......

THANK YOU all so much for a Fab weekend!

Awesome guests Especially the beautiful and charismatic Toni Trucks!!!

Loved them all and loved meeting up with new friends and old!

Can't wait for ET7 all booked for me and my daughter...... It was crazy!!

Hahaha 'Dear Diary.... it was crazy' I loved Toni :')

It has been an amazing weekend. No complaints at all. All the guests were brilliant, especially Toni, Charlie and Patrick... and Gil... and Chaske... and Justine... so everyone really :')

Thank you once again SM :P

See you all at the UK's official Twilight convention next year!! (Congrats on that one SM, very impressed and very excited!)

Roll on February ;)

For me this was the best ET yet!! I had an absolutely amazing weekend!!

Massive congrats to Mark and Jason and massive events in general in becoming official in the Twilight conventions!! You guys really are the best in running the ET’s and you so deserve to be official!! :D

I just want to say a massive thanks to the crew who on Sunday I was a complete ditz and missed Chaske’s photo shoots. They were so helpful and very kindly called Chaske back so I could have my photo done!! ;) Thankyou again to Rhi and Malcolm and I’m sorry that I don’t know the other photo shoot A crew members, you know who you are!! You guys are the best and Malcolm even came over and sat with me and we had a friendly chat!! xx

Thankyou to everyone who attended this event! Everyone was so friendly and I was happily chatting to people in the queues and in the talks!! and it was the best to meet up with the Younger Attendees girls again!! :D

The new passes were a brilliant idea! I hope they stay the same as we didn’t have to worry about getting our booklets and photo shoot vouchers out! I loved the quiz, very fun!! Team Toni!! And the crossword and word search was a fun idea too!!

The guests were absolutely fantastic!!

Toni was the sweetest person! So funny and chatty and it was obvious that she was having a great time!! She came over to us in the bar area with her boyfriend and chatted away with us and they were both so friendly and kind giving us advise on acting and asking where we live etc.!!

Patrick was so lovely and funny! An all round nice guy!!

Justine so pretty and sweet she wrote a sweet message on my autograph and was smiling away as she was asking me if I was having a great weekend and lots of fun!!

Chaske great guy, funny and his great big “wolf hugâ€!!

Gil is Birmingham!!!

Charlie was a complete gem!! Every time I saw him he had a big smile on his face, made me laugh in my photos and he loved my pic that I drew for him he said he’s never looked like that before and he kept thanking me for it!! :blush:

So we've got our tickets all booked up for ET7!! can't wait to see you all again in February!! :WAVE:

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Everything at ET6 was GREAT! :blush:

Toni...oh jeez. I love her so much! <3 She's one of my favourite guests ever! On the Saturday I loved how in my photo she wanted to switch sides. She also asked everyone how they were before the photos :WAVE: In the autographs she said "Holly Hollyyy!" in a little sing song voice. She's so cute :)

I loved talking to her on the Saturday night (the most I've ever spoken to a guest!), she asked us if we were having fun and she loved our costumes. She's my Bert the Hippo's Number 1 fan ;D She loved him :D So I brought him to my Sunday photoshoot with her :) I was dressed as Abby from NCIS on the Saturday and I asked her if she'd seen NCIS, and she had so I told her I was Abby :D She got very excited ;D Then when I went to bed that night I hugged her and said goodnight :)

On the Sunday I did a pouty picture with her (with Bert :P ) and she said I was a silly goose XD

The Sunday night, like many people, I danced with her for a bit :) I went over to her when she was leaving the party and was told I couldn't have a photo with her when all I wanted was one last hug (: I said "You're the best guest ever!" and hugged her before going up to bed feeling sad that it was over :(

Anyway I was going to say something about all the guests and got carried away with Toni XD

Patrick was so lovely, when I met him he said "Aw your so cute" and gave me a huge hug like he did for everyone, which was so sweet :)

I loved Justine, she was so pretty! And she had the skinniest legs ever ... XD I also did a pouty picture with her and she didn't know what pouting was so I had to demonstrate. Oh, and I love her handwriting :)

Chaske!! He's awesome! Third time meeting him and I wouldn't mind meeting him again :P His laugh is amazing XD I felt really sorry for him though because every time I saw him in the signing room he had little or no queue :(

Also thanks to crew on the Sunday for Chaske's photoshoot for being patient and putting up with me and my friends Louise and Izzy while waiting for our friends :) and sorry Rhi that we kept making too much noise, we were trying to discuss where they were but I guess we were too loud ;)

Gil XD Love. He was sooo funny when I asked him to do a back-to-back photo on the Saturday, though his fist nearly was in the way of my face until he folded his arms :P I also loved how he was talking to me in an English accent for the signing ;D

Little confession: When Jason said ET was going to be official, when he said he was getting emotional, I was getting emotional too XD Because I realised that my chances of meeting Ashley, Jackson or Fachi were bigger!

AMAZING weekend<3